I have a Mxr Gt-Od and would like to move the internal switch to outside the case. Anyone done this or know how to? I want a toggle outside to switch between the two. I have never modded a pedal or any other electronic device for that matter, but I can solder so that should make it easier. I cant find anything anywhere about actually doing this mod. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks!
well if the switch is soldered to the board then take it out and put wires where it was and mount the switch to the case after drilling the hole and attach the wire to the switch
pro tools operator certified
agile in-ceptor 727
gibson:les-paul studio
ibanez:prestiege s2170se s520ex
splawn nitro kt88s
genz-bends g-flex

Quote by Punkismygod
U sure u want a floydrose? those things will make your nerves explode