Page 1 of 2
So pit, what are some things you've done that make you go >.< in real life? Things that you could have avoided, things that frustrate you to no end, etc.

To start with an example, I was just a minute ago going to make a necklace for someone I know, and I was somewhat lost in thought and cut a slice into my thumb a good 1/4 inch with my pocket knife. Totally stupid, and I work tomorrow night as a dishwasher. That's gonna suck, I >.<'d.

What about you guys?
I make that face when i have to shit real bad but don't want to leave my xbox.

edit: Or when i leave my chips ahoy out and my fucking roommate eats them all.
Sail upon the open skies
Last edited by angusfan16 at Jun 18, 2011,
this thread.

/obligatory
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
When you make threads like this...

Nah jk but like when im on the cellphone and im talking to the person on the phone and say " I can't find my cellphone." The other person is like your talking on your cellphone right? im just like >.<
... stuff like that?
Apparently this is a signature

Yessir it is
At first I thought this was gonna be one of those what things in life make you.

I was gonna say: Beans, Rice, and everything nice.
#25 for top 100 UGer of 2009
UG's 2nd Funniest UGer and 3rd most likely to be a Serial Killer of 2009, 2nd of 2011
Quote by supersac
when your in the middle of a good jam session or right before a gig and a string breaks >.<

Oooh that happened to me yesterday.

Or like when i was trying to take out my strings and replace them and i couldn't get the strings out and figured i had to untwist this knob on the back of the tuning knob (not the pegs it was this knob) and i was struggling to get it out and im like... oh forgot about that >.<
Apparently this is a signature

Yessir it is
Last edited by Conbryvas at Jun 18, 2011,
i adopted this from a pianist i performed with for musicals haha

>.<

means what you said is stupid but i dont want to tell you that so ill just agree with you but you wont realize i think youre stupid because youre stupid

>.<
My name is Greg, use it.

Sarcastic

Angry

Hopeful
Quote by CaptainRon
It's the lag that causes it, along with Treyarch's love for EAing up video games and releasing them while they're still flawed (matchmaking service blows my dick).

step up to the big leagues and play bad co 2 with the men. Filthy Calgary trash
When I realize someone did something completely avoidable & I now have to deal with it...

I usually facepalm & >.< though. Then, if it's really bad, I tell them they're a moron.
I was chopping a tree with a machete and did the same thing, wasn't thinking and slid my finger down the blade. There was blood everywhere.
When I run out of fucking bendy straws.

On an unrelated note: is bendystraw still perma'd?
Write your own lyrics or poetry? Post them HERE for a crit.
Follow me on Twitter
Quote by sglover34479
So pit, what are some things you've done that make you go >.< in real life?

Last edited by Sief9 at Jun 18, 2011,
JG Wentworth commercials and Lady Gaga
Quote by Pagan_Poetry
Sadly this is Ultimate-guitar, not Simple-guitar. We can't help you.

Quote by CaptainRon
It's the lag that causes it, along with Treyarch's love for EAing up video games and releasing them while they're still flawed (matchmaking service blows my dick).

It's because you're playing it on a console. /troll

But really, that is the reason
There's a special sex move I do called the Charizard.
It's where you light the girls pubes, then put it out with your cum and run around the room flapping your arms screaming, "You don't have enough badges to train me!"
I thought that: >.< was an indication that someone's having a tricky shit.
They made me do push ups in drag

I'm gonna have a really hard time if we're both cannibals and racists.

Don't dress as a whore, he'll thump you.

I'm a firework, primed to go off
Quote by sglover34479
So pit, what are some things you've done that make you go >.< in real life? Things that you could have avoided, things that frustrate you to no end, etc.

To start with an example, I was just a minute ago going to make a necklace for someone I know, and I was somewhat lost in thought and cut a slice into my thumb a good 1/4 inch with my pocket knife. Totally stupid, and I work tomorrow night as a dishwasher. That's gonna suck, I >.<'d.

What about you guys?

I had a similar experience when I was young. I was constructing a model rocket, cutting a flap from a cardboard tube with an exacto knife. The blade got caught and then slipped, sinking the entire blade into the palm of my hand.

A few years later, I was adjusting the seat height on my bicycle. I cranked the locking mechanism pretty tight so it wouldn't move. When I was pushing down on it to lock it in, the handle broke, sending two metal prongs straight into my palm, just slightly above where I had plunged the exacto knife in several years earlier.
Hi, I'm Peter
Quote by angusfan16
I make that face when i have to shit real bad but don't want to leave my xbox.

That make me laugh hard.
I smoke like Rasta, got hair like pasta
I be sippin' on them shots then bustin' rhymes like Busta

Load up the bong, crank up the song, let the informa call 911
Quote by hriday_hazarika
I make that face when I want to act cute.

it works

OT: I don't even know what >.< is a reaction for...
I drank a longdrink glass full of lemon juice once.
My face afterwards: >_<
Ceci n'est pas une signature.
when people realise im laughing on a joke that i didnt understand.
Roses are red
Violets are blue
I write poetry
And it sucks.
Quote by Thrashtastic15
step up to the big leagues and play bad co 2 with the men. Filthy Calgary trash

yep BFBC 2 is the best but i got bored with it. I cant wait till Battlefield 3 comes. that looks so sick. I will def be playin xbox again when that comes out
Quote by supersac
when your in the middle of a good jam session or right before a gig and a string breaks >.<

Last night I played at my school's open mic night and the guitarist I played with (I played bass) broke a string at the very end of a song in the middle of the show... and didn't have his winder we were the house band so in the few acts we were playing I was winding like hell lmfao i was just glad it wasn't a floyd equipped guitar
Call me Chris
Quote by jimihendrix6699
had a blast until the person in front of me whipped out his dick and started pissing all over the floor..

Ducks and guitars or fish and guitars. I lead a simple existence
Page 1 of 2