So I started learning Pride and Joy by SRV last night and it was pretty hard on my fretting fingers and still hurts a little can i carry on playing or should i wait till its gone ?
I got several sprained fingers from playing american football this week and I still play the piano. Fight through the pain, boy.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by Kensai
I got several sprained fingers from playing football this week and I still play the piano. Fight through the pain, boy.

I think that's what you mean.
I can only listen to so many breakdowns and "spoken word" vocals before I wanna puke.

I find Jennette McCurdy attractive, but Elizabeth Gillies and Debby Ryan much more so.

That's enough, Djent people. We get it.
Quote by gquady09
I think that's what you mean.

Maybe if you're 'murican. Football is what you people - incorrectly - call soccer.

████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by Kensai
Maybe if you're 'murican. Football is what you people - incorrectly - call soccer.

lollol
if they arent bleeding you're not trying hard enough
My Gear:
BC Rich Gunslinger Retro Blade
Vintage V100 Paradise + SD Alnico Pro Slash APH-2's
1963 Burns Short Scale Jazz Guitar
Dean Performer Florentine
Bugera 6260
Orange Micro Terror + cab
Digitech Bad Monkey
Zoom G2G
If it is really bothersome, yes you should stop. But really, its not like they're gonna fall off.
Walk it off.
Quote by Pagan_Poetry
Sadly this is Ultimate-guitar, not Simple-guitar. We can't help you.

Unless you're using extremely heavy strings and have to resort to using super glue on your fingers like SRV, I think you shouldn't be complaining about pain in your fingers.