Poll: U mad ?
Poll Options
View poll results: U mad ?
Well I've been offended, I mean, who hasn't?
36 14%
What kind of loser gets offended?
128 50%
Somehow, yes and no.
29 11%
Kurt Cobain was overrated
64 25%
Voters: 257.
Page 1 of 3
Hmmm, I usually don't really take offense to anything really, but tonight I came generally close to getting my knickers in a knot over a show. It was a Robot Chicken bit where celebrity zombies were rampaging, and there was a guy holding them off with a shotgun. Eventually, a zombie Kurt Cobain came up, grabbed the shotgun, and blew off his own head off. My reaction was:

--> --> -->

It genuinely upset me to see that but I got over it, so I guess that's the closest I've ever been to being offended.

So have you guys and gals blocked out all that vile programming or don't see the big ****ing deal/paradoxical freedom of speech argument blah blah blah?
Nope and I probably never will unless it's something personal. I don't get why people get so offend so easily; especially when it's nothing to do with them
It's not how big your pencil is; it's how you write your name.
I used to be the chancellor of Britain and some guys made a mockery of how I handled a known terrorist on a TV show. Needless to say, I killed the host of the show.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
That's nothing. Have you seen Looney Tunes? It's lack of humor is offensive as hell. The over-the-top racist stereotypes are just the icing on the cake.
Adverts that say men are useless, really piss me off, there would be outrage if it was the other way round.
not at all

people get butthurt over every little thing
>>-(ಠ_ಠ-<<
>>-(. Y .)-<<
>>> . (<<<
>>-( Y )-<<
Quote by dudetheman
Dude, your fucking sig creeps me out.

Quote by Kosh H
I just noticed his sig too...I feel uncomfortable now...

Quote by WantsLesPaul
Your sig killed my boner _

DIY SO-CAL PUNK LABEL
Quote by DempseyPunk
not at all

people get butthurt over every little thing
See sig.
No
/thread
Quote by xaviergray
Asking the Pit to play this is kinda like asking the guy who makes suggestive gay jokes if he wants to have sex with a man.
Quote by The9
Adverts that say men are useless, really piss me off, there would be outrage if it was the other way round.

I definitely agree. There should be ads that say women are indecisive, truth in advertising for once.

By the way I dunno why they still put warnings for coarse language before shows... who cares?
Quote by Weaponized
Hmmm, I usually don't really take offense to anything really, but tonight I came generally close to getting my knickers in a knot over a show. It was a Robot Chicken bit where celebrity zombies were rampaging, and there was a guy holding them off with a shotgun. Eventually, a zombie Kurt Cobain came up, grabbed the shotgun, and blew off his own head off. My reaction was:

--> --> -->

It genuinely upset me to see that but I got over it, so I guess that's the closest I've ever been to being offended.

So have you guys and gals blocked out all that vile programming or don't see the big ****ing deal/paradoxical freedom of speech argument blah blah blah?

You see when I read that my reaction was:
--> --> -->

Nah I don't find it offensive, just really ****ing unfunny.
And I've never actually been offended by any TV show.

AEDIT: Actually come to think about it, I might be offended by reality TV shows since...well they're shit.
Last edited by ali.guitarkid7 at Jun 18, 2011,
An episode of It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia that made me stop watching it.

I thought it was an okay sitcom, until they aired the episode with the poop on the ground.

I wasn't really offended, but I was pretty frustrated with how immature the show's writers can get.
The closest I ever got was on Top Gear with the Mexican stereotypes but that was more me being astounded at people finding it funny.
OUT OF ORDER
Quote by triface
An episode of It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia that made me stop watching it.

I thought it was an okay sitcom, until they aired the episode with the poop on the ground.

I wasn't really offended, but I was pretty frustrated with how immature the show's writers can get.

Haha, that show is pure genious! I love the episode when they discover that dennis and dee's grandfather is a nazi!
Yeah, being a ginger, I was highly offended by that South Park episode, so decided to film myself taking out my anger and post it on youtube.

L.F.C
Quote by tubatom868686
One time I sneezed and pooped in my pants at someones house. It fell down my pantleg onto the floor. I blamed it on the dog. They believed me
Quote by Roflpwn
Haha, that show is pure genious! I love the episode when they discover that dennis and dee's grandfather is a nazi!

Yeah, or the one where they decide to invest in gas and end up blowing some poor dudes car
The writers are really immature I agree to that, but it's still ****ing hilarious
I never get offended by fictional shows, what I DO get a little upset about (not really offended, it just annoys me) are certain "news" shows.

You know, those shows that talk in equal amounts about world events and celebrity mishaps. GRAH it pains me knowing that so many people actually watch those.
Quote by 'Leviathan'
The Simpsons made fun of Australia once, and I got super mad.

That episode legitimately pissed me off as a kid. At least it was funnier than that god awful england episode they did

Quote by 'due 07'
That's nothing. Have you seen Looney Tunes? It's lack of humor is offensive as hell. The over-the-top racist stereotypes are just the icing on the cake.

It's sure as hell funnier than robot chicken. I have mad love for Looney Tunes.
Quote by CoreysMonster
I never get offended by fictional shows, what I DO get a little upset about (not really offended, it just annoys me) are certain "news" shows.

You know, those shows that talk in equal amounts about world events and celebrity mishaps. GRAH it pains me knowing that so many people actually watch those.

But those are relatively harmless. Fox News pisses me off to no end.
Quote by guitarxo
I had a dream about your avatar once, so yes of course.

Quote by Bladez22

every time i see that twirling electrode avatar of yours I know that the post is worth reading or the link is worth clicking

In all seriousness, Bill O'Reilley pisses the shit out of me. I want to punch him in the head every time he talks.
Quote by Kensai
I used to be the chancellor of Britain and some guys made a mockery of how I handled a known terrorist on a TV show. Needless to say, I killed the host of the show.

Wat.
I saw a clip of Glenn Beck on Youtube that started an imaginary argument that lasted for several days.
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
Last edited by whalepudding at Jun 18, 2011,
Robot Chicken pissed me off one day; the day I found out my mum had a couple years left to live due to cancer, I later went to hang out with some friends to help get over it, we were watching Robot Chicken and some kind of 'HAH CANCER IS HILARIOUS, PEOPLE WITH CANCER R FAGZ' joke came up, which got to me a bit :\
Last edited by pete-c at Jun 18, 2011,
Quote by Kensai

I like this reference >_>
I've been offended by Political speeches / State of the Union addresses a few times.

Fiction? Not so much. That's why I have the two big vetos, a channel changer and an off button...
Quote by 'Leviathan'
The Simpsons made fun of Australia once, and I got super mad.

u mad asstralians?

~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
Annoyed? Yes. Upset? Sure. Appalled? Sometimes. But offended? Nah. If I don't like something then I just switch over. Being offended is pointless - it uses up a lot of energy and gets you nowhere.
Quote by CFH82
Ejaculate in MY moustache?!

Music is just wiggly air. Accept it or leave it.ಠ_ಠ
Quote by Kensai

Took me a bit, but I got it.
Fox News

and

Super Friends. In real life the bad guys always win. I would hope and pray every week, that just once, even if it was just once, Flash accidently ran through a volcanic lava flow and bit the dust, or Superman swallowed a pound of cryptonite, or Aquaman aspirated, drowned, and finally lost a battle. You could find a way to bring him back somehow in the next episode, if you absolutely had to, but just once they should have lost a fight. I found it offensively condescending to my intellect even at the age of four.

and

Teletubbies. Mostly because of Telly Toast. *rage*
Quote by Pagan_Poetry
Sadly this is Ultimate-guitar, not Simple-guitar. We can't help you.

Quote by metaldud536
I was offended by Carlos Mencia's show. Not because he stereotyped Mexicans but because his humor sucked and was not original.

He didn't offend me necessarily, but he pissed me off with that "my people" bullshit he always did that made hispanics look racist as hell. He's not even full hispanic, and I'm pretty sure I'm more Mexican than he is.
Quote by madbasslover
He didn't offend me necessarily, but he pissed me off with that "my people" bullshit he always did that made hispanics look racist as hell. He's not even full hispanic, and I'm pretty sure I'm more Mexican than he is.

Quote by madbasslover

Speaking of 'racist'...
Page 1 of 3