Yeah, it is just a Cool Story Bro scenario, BUT you are welcome to share similar moments with us all so we can have a laugh together.

So, yesterday evening I was home alone and I only play my Metal through the speakers when my parents aren´t home (no need to bother them) so I put on some Monolith Deathcult (Death Metal? I dunno, they are br00tz) and I felt a certain urge to strip my clothes off because its 40 Cº here in Spain right now and just sit around my room. A door right next to my room is the door to the bathroom, and after a while I felt another urge, the one to download data from my internal hard disc that is my body. So, I left the door open to hear the music and I sat down on the can. No big deal.

Now, here comes the funny. I had left my mobile on the sink the day before when I came back form a party and while I was sitting there in my best moment, it rang. Out of pure reflex I grabbed the phone and answered it. So, this could be just a cool story if it was a friend, one we would laugh about. If it had been anyone I didn´t knew I would just have hung up, and I would have done the same if it were my parents. I even would have done if it was my girlfriend, but since I dont have one that is not a problem. But nay, this person on the other side of the line was my GRANDMOTHER. I talk to her once a month because she live so far away.

So, there I was, I could barely hear her over the music, I was in the middle of something and couldn´t just leave and you don´t just hang up on your only grandmother.

So she said "Hey, how are you. I can barely hear you, there is some music in the background. It sound very modern, could you pleeeeease turn it down?" and I had to say "No, no can do."

The next seconds were very weird, as she asked why and I said I was on the toilet. Sometimes that can sound acceptable, but in this situation, it wasn´t.

Anyway, there I was, naked on the toilet listening to metal with the door open and my grandmother in the mobile. So what did I do? I talked to her, like a boss. For 10 minutes.

So, there you go. Anyone had a similar situation?
Guitars:
- Gibson SG Standard
- Lag Roxane 500
- Eastwood Hi-Flyer
- Takamine EG523

Amplifiers:
- Jet City JCA50H
- George Dennis 60Watt The Blue Combo
- Marshall SuperBass 100Watt
I can see why your grandmother only calls once a month.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████

Close the bathroom door next time , unless you can't reach it
- - - - - - - - - - -
Quote by Good_Lord

Close the bathroom door next time , unless you can't reach it

Yeah, that was a detail I shouldnt have left out. I couldnt reach it.
Guitars:
- Gibson SG Standard
- Lag Roxane 500
- Eastwood Hi-Flyer
- Takamine EG523

Amplifiers:
- Jet City JCA50H
ok
Tick tock and waiting for the meteor
This clock is opening another door
Quote by joedrd94
why didn't you just run and pause your music?

Did you miss the part where he was taking a shit or what?
^ Lefty is right. I was.
Guitars:
- Gibson SG Standard
- Lag Roxane 500
- Eastwood Hi-Flyer
- Takamine EG523

Amplifiers:
- Jet City JCA50H
I do it with pride. And I was good into the conversation, so I just sat there.
Guitars:
- Gibson SG Standard
- Lag Roxane 500
- Eastwood Hi-Flyer
- Takamine EG523

Amplifiers:
- Jet City JCA50H
Sure I could. But I didn´t. Why is it that the Pit always want to see if the story is true or not true by finding small "flaws"?
Guitars:
- Gibson SG Standard
- Lag Roxane 500
- Eastwood Hi-Flyer
- Takamine EG523

Amplifiers:
- Jet City JCA50H

Anyway, that has got to be one of the dumbest stories I've ever heard.
Last edited by jimmyled at Jun 18, 2011,
Similar, weird, and different.
While a teenager in the '70s, after school one day, I had the radio on our console stereo and it was blasting out some song or another, don't recall. I also felt the urge to take the Cosby kids to the pool, so stripped down and sat down to do my business. A new song I had never heard came on the radio. When the chorus to the song came on and I heard "Ooo ooo that smell, can't you smell that smell?" I nearly fell off said toiled laughing so hard. I could barely finish what I was doing because of the hysteria that ensued. So there I was, pooping(or trying to), laughing at the song and the actual "smell that surrounds me". Of course I had no idea at the moment what it was all about. Then paranoia set in. How is it that the radio station knew I was going to take a shit right at that moment and so decided to play that song for me? I just had to know so I finished my business and called the station to relay my story to them. We all had a good laugh and they announced on air that it happened. So friends, for a very brief time, in Minneapolis, in the '70s, many many people were laughing at me taking a shit. End.
Last edited by LeftyDave at Jun 18, 2011,
Quote by Jako215
so you were naked taking a poop and talking to your grandma while listening to death metal.

Very cool story bro. Very cool.

Don't forget, if it was a friend, he said they'd of shared this moment together later. That's where it gets cool ofc.
You Dont Know Me

I have 10 Anarchy Points - I also have 8 Mythology points!

Peavey Generation EXP Custom White
Yamaha 120S Black
Korg AX5G
Digitech Whammy
Zvex Fuzz Factory
Boss OS2

Quote by mrfinkle213
This man has brains.

Quote by CoreysMonster
Banned for indirect reference.
Quote by LeftyDave
While a teenager in the '70s, after school one day, I had the radio on our console stereo and it was blasting out some song or another, don't recall. I also felt the urge to take the Cosby kids to the pool, so stripped down and sat down to do my business. A new song I had never heard came on the radio. When the chorus to the song came on and I heard "Ooo ooo that smell, can't you smell that smell?" I nearly fell off said toiled laughing so hard. I could barely finish what I was doing because of the hysteria that ensued. So there I was, pooping(or trying to), laughing at the song and the actual "smell that surrounds me". Of course I had no idea at the moment what it was all about. Then paranoia set in. How is it that the radio station knew I was going to take a shit right at that moment and so decided to play that song for me? I just had to know so I finished my business and called the station to relay my story to them. We all had a good laugh and they announced on air that it happened. So friends, for a very brief time, in Minneapolis, in the '70s, many many people were laughing at me taking a shit. End.

It might have been because Lynyrd Skynyrd are amazing
Check out my fitness blog here
that was a long and detailed description for a terrible story.
Quote by hriday_hazarika
You're not a bro, TS. Bros don't engage in divulging TMI.

True. It's in the bro code.
Quote by LeftyDave

That is incredible sir

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Quote by LeftyDave

That is pretty awesome.
A mate of mine regularly makes his weekly calls to check up on what's going on while he's having a crap. It's more disconcerting when he's calls and he's not.
Quote by babakkatt
Whats wrong with asking a girl what kind of cheese she likes?

LOUD NOISES