35 25%
On rear occasions.
14 10%
Hell no!
8 6%
Voters: 139.
Page 1 of 2
Simple question. Do you enjoy speed?
(Roller coasters, driving fast in your car/motor cycle, etc.)
I personally enjoy it to some extent but if I know that I'm in the hands of a reckless idiot the fun starts fading away.
Poll coming.

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
Who doesn't love speed?

Nah honestly, I love speed, especially rollercoasters.

Heights however...
"You have brains in your head,
You have feet in your shoes,
You can steer yourself,
any direction you choose,
You're on your own,
And you know what you know,
And YOU are the one who'll decide where to go."

- Dr. Seuss
Speed isn't a drug!
SONOFABITCH NINJAD! Well played good sir

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
Not very often, I don't do roller coasters, and it's not very fun when I'm in a car with some douchebag who feels the need to race anyone with a nicer car than him.
Quote by AlecMag
I love that song! You are god for putting it into a poem

Quote by LadyHellRaiser
Your hair is fckin epic, dude!!!

LOVE IT!!!!

Quote by rmr024
no ****in way!
I don't even know you but I think I love you...

So awesome.

I hate my fucking username.
I ride my motorised scooter down the highway at a blistering 4km an hour.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
In a car i don't care too much for speeding, but i like the feeling and sound of accelerating in my car.
Speeding is only cool until you get caught.. then you lose your license and hate your life.
Rollercoasters are awesome.

Being in a car driven by a speed addict who would drive at lightspeed if it were possible is not.
I have no sig
I like it, as long as I'm in control of the speed. Going too fast with someone else makes me feel very uncomfortable.

Roller coasters are awesome though.
Not really, it makes my stomach hurt.

I guess the feeling afterwards is ok but I always panic if i'm in a car that is going fast.
Quote by the_white_bunny
your just a simpleton that cant understand strategy apparently.

Quote by the_white_bunny
all hail king of the penis sucking(i said balls. you said dick for some reason?) Isabiggles
I love it on rear occasions. Slow anal sex is terrible
Father of ilikepirates And icesk8erqueen8
every man on here who tries to touch them will get his dick chopped off.

E-married to Shyne <3

Officialy has OddOneOut as e-sexslave
When I'm driving, yes. I'm a leadfoot, but not reckless. I'm a great driver, actually, and in my opinion, you can't drive fast for very long if you're not.

Outside of that, no. I won't touch a rollercoaster and don't like flying.
Do you feel warm within your cage?

And have you figured out yet -

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
There's a dick on Earth, too
It's you
I like driving fast but I don't like not being the person in control.
So apparently you can't edit poll options if you make a typing mistake

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
^So you like being the person in control?

EDIT: to smb
Sincerely,
Shitstirrer
Last edited by macaroni at Jun 18, 2011,
hell no...i like rollercoasters like the sombrero and teacups at six flags....but not the big ass ones that go fast
MAYBE I DO WISH THEY WOULD MAKE A 8 STRING DAISY ROCK GUITAR!!! OK SO!!

Quote by xSacrilegex
I hate old metal, I hate British metal.

Quote by Ninja Vampirate
motherfucker i'd fuck that nigga's bitch ass up
I love speed, but I don't like driving too fast. I have season pass to Carowinds though, and I plan on using it a lot this summer (I've used it two times so far). I'm starting to get desensitized to the drops and the general effect of the rollercoaster. It's just a small thrill for me now.
Nine planets surround the sun
Only one does the sun embrace
Upon this watered one
So much we take for granted

So let us sleep outside tonight
Lay down in our mother's arms
For here we can rest safely
Best drug in the world.
EDIT: Oh...that kind of speed. Well, I love rollercoasters with a passion. So yes, I do.
I'm an adrenaline junkie. I love the thrill of a rollercoaster, the feeling of weightlessness on a free fall ride, bungie jumping, and I REALLY wanna go sky diving.
That said, I don't like driving fast or being in a car with someone driving fast. Too easy to lose control. I'm not gonna have my run ended because some idiot tried going mach 5 in his car.
Last edited by darkwolf291 at Jun 18, 2011,
If I see a rollercoaster, I'm going to ride it. If I see a super steep hill in the country, I'm going to floor the car down it. If I'm incredibly stoned, I'm going to shut my eyes and blast off. I love speed. Having said that though, I rarely drive too fast in the car. Special occasions.
I love speed. I don't drive fast though, that would be stupid. I leave the speeding for out on the motocross track where it's some what safer.

I love rollercoasters though!
E-Daughter of Stealstrings and Flaxen Angel

Sometimes our fear of failing...
...Keeps us from succeeding.

I love Ryan
Last edited by Music_101 at Jun 18, 2011,
Quote by darkwolf291
Best drug in the world.
EDIT: Oh...that kind of speed. Well, I love rollercoasters with a passion. So yes, I do.
I'm an adrenaline junkie. I love the thrill of a rollercoaster, the feeling of weightlessness on a free fall ride, bungie jumping, and I REALLY wanna go sky diving.

I've always really wanted to go sky diving too.
E-Daughter of Stealstrings and Flaxen Angel

Sometimes our fear of failing...
...Keeps us from succeeding.

I love Ryan
It depends.

I love driving fast, if i have conditions to do it safely.
I don't like to push it to the point where i might completely lose control of the car/motorbike, or endanger myself and/or others.

I love being in a car driven at high speeds by someone i know i can trust.

When things start to feel really dangerous, i hate it.

To give an example, just the other day i was driving home slowly, late at night.
Ahead of me there was a guy with a woman in the passenger's seat, driving even slower.
When i got close to him, i turned on the left blinkers, and accelerated a bit to overtake him.
The guy started accelerating so that i couldn't pass him, and since i hate when people do that, i accelerated as well, and started tailing him.
The guy kept increasing the speed with me closely following.
I started to notice some mistakes in his driving, and when he almost went out of the road on a harder turn, i thought to myself "i'm gonna let go of the throttle before this fool kills himself". So i backed off, because it felt really dangerous. At those speeds, if the guy crashed, i'd crash right into him, and he clearly couldn't handle his car.
Squier "VMC" Stratocaster
PRS SE Singlecut
tc electronic polytune
CMAT MODS Signa Drive
Blakemore Effects Deus Ex Machina
DIY gaussmarkov Dr. Boogey
EHX Small Clone
Mooer ShimVerb
DIY Beavis Devolt
T-REX Fuel Tank Chameleon
Ampeg GVT52-112
Quote by Mr Winters
Rollercoasters are awesome.

Being in a car driven by a speed addict who would drive at lightspeed if it were possible is not.

+1 billion
ERROR 0x45: Signature not found
Quote by Linkerman
To give an example, just the other day i was driving home slowly, late at night.
Ahead of me there was a guy with a woman in the passenger's seat, driving even slower.
When i got close to him, i turned on the left blinkers, and accelerated a bit to overtake him.
The guy started accelerating so that i couldn't pass him, and since i hate when people do that, i accelerated as well, and started tailing him.
The guy kept increasing the speed with me closely following.
I started to notice some mistakes in his driving, and when he almost went out of the road on a harder turn, i thought to myself "i'm gonna let go of the throttle before this fool kills himself". So i backed off, because it felt really dangerous. At those speeds, if the guy crashed, i'd crash right into him, and he clearly couldn't handle his car.

I can never understand people that do this, and it pisses me right off. If you're going to drive 20km/h under the speed limit, let people who want to drive at the right speed past you, don't become butthurt and speed up while they overtake. It's stupidly dangerous and childish to boot.
Quote by Rancid Ivy

Heights however...

this

also, I like driving fast, but I don't because it's stupid and irresponsible, and I don't want to get in trouble for something stupid.
I'm pretty conscientious about gas prices, so I'll open up the throttle on my bike once in a while, but I usually stay within 10 mph of the given speed limit. I enjoy the fact that I get 50 mpg most of the time. In my car, I don't speed too badly. Usually just go with the flow of traffic in the fast lane.
Hi, I'm Peter
Last edited by Dirk Gently at Jun 18, 2011,
Quote by Rancid Ivy
Who doesn't love speed?

Heights however...

Ive never heard of speed being injected? or isit from a testing kit?
I don't know what 'rear occasions' are, but I like the sound of them.
Quote by UraniYum
Fuck you I'm trying to be caring and shit

Quote by Cb4rabid
Okay guys, I have a confession to make. Not really a confession since it's something that's been bugging me for awhile but I've always been in denial about it.

**** you gilly, it's not what you think
Page 1 of 2