I want to buy a new guitar with a Floyd Rose tremolo but I dont want to spend more than 600 euro which is about 860 US dollars. I'm stuck between an ESP LTD KH -202 and a Jackson PDX demolition but if ye have any other ideas I would think about them. I play mostly Metal but i play rock and blues as well.
I have a Jackson DK2, and I luve it!
So IMHO I'd tell you to take the Jackson, but both guitars are really cool.
You might look at the DK2 too.
You could always not get a overpriced signature model and save some money. Just my .02
Gear:
Shecter Omen 6 with Seymour Duncan SH-6
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Fender Frontman 25r (crappy)
MXR CAE WAH
Digitech HardWire TL-2 Metal Distortion (Makes the amp sound not shitty)
one of those new charvels? you'd have to stretch about 80 euro, but (unless you're already stretching) it'd be seriously worth considering.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
If you're going to spend 800 dollars I would swap out the LFR's on either of those guitars with an OFR or an Ibanez Edge Pro (which is supposedly better than the OFR). Or just buy a guitar already equipped with one.
Where's Waldo?
^ yeah, that's the thing... add the price of an OFR, gotoh or edge pro to the 600 euro and you could probably just get a guitar which already has a good trem. and which'd probably be a better guitar, too.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
well those charvels have the korean-made OFR, the frt-x000.

some bc riches have them too and might be under budget.

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Thanks for the help, I think i will buy a LTD MH 350 FR and just switch the Floyd with an original Floyd