So, I'm learning "Inside Of You" by Hoobastank. I have to learn it by next tuesday.
Problem is, I can't find any tabs. I can learn most songs by ear, but my speakers are fudged up, and I can't hear bass at all.

Does anyone have any tabs for this song, or does anyone who know it have the time to write some tabs down for me?

If anyone can help me with this, I'll be forever grateful!

TL;DR: Need tabs for this song here. <--- Clicky!
Well, I searched on UG. There's no bass tabs for it, but the bass looks pretty easy.

If I were you, I'd look at these guitar tabs. (They look right. I only tried out the main riff and it sounds good.) You can probably come up with a really similar bassline by using the root notes or whatever (that's what the band's bassist seems to be doing for most of the song too.)

http://tabs.ultimate-guitar.com/h/hoobastank/inside_of_you_tab.htm

Mind you, I've only listened to the first minute of that song, so sorry if there's a big bass break or something further into the song, but that's all I could give you.

Good luck, and pay attention to the post under me, he's right too!
"You have brains in your head,
You have feet in your shoes,
You can steer yourself,
any direction you choose,
You're on your own,
And you know what you know,
And YOU are the one who'll decide where to go."

- Dr. Seuss
Last edited by Rancid Ivy at Jun 18, 2011,
I'm not going to lie, I can't help you directly. I haven't actually heard the song and not very good at tabbing.

But best advice I could give you is: If it gets to the situation when you can't find tabs or don't have enough time to learn it.
Just go with the flow as it were. Try and play a Bass line to the song that fits, just off the top of your head. Improvise man. Tabs are fun and sure you get to play your favorite songs with your band or by yourself. But it doesn't beat making a bassline or rift by yourself. It's all about development
Quote by Rancid Ivy
Well, I searched on UG. There's no bass tabs for it, but the bass looks pretty easy.

If I were you, I'd look at these guitar tabs. (They look right. I only tried out the main riff and it sounds good.) You can probably come up with a really similar bassline by using the root notes or whatever (that's what the band's bassist seems to be doing for most of the song too.)

http://tabs.ultimate-guitar.com/h/hoobastank/inside_of_you_tab.htm

Mind you, I've only listened to the first minute of that song, so sorry if there's a big bass break or something further into the song, but that's all I could give you.

Good luck, and pay attention to the post under me, he's right too!

I've already checked out the guitar tab, to get some pointers.

I know the chorus. That's fairly simple
The worst part is the verse. I can't really hear much of what he's playing, but it sounds like it's more than just the root notes?

Quote by MrKyran
I'm not going to lie, I can't help you directly. I haven't actually heard the song and not very good at tabbing.

But best advice I could give you is: If it gets to the situation when you can't find tabs or don't have enough time to learn it.
Just go with the flow as it were. Try and play a Bass line to the song that fits, just off the top of your head. Improvise man. Tabs are fun and sure you get to play your favorite songs with your band or by yourself. But it doesn't beat making a bassline or rift by yourself. It's all about development

I know what the chords are, but I don't want to play a simplistic version of it. If it comes down to it though, I guess I will have to.

Anyways, thanks for taking the time to reply! I got some help out of it

EDIT: On the verse, this is what the guitar plays.

E|---------------------------------------------------|
B|---------------------------------------------------|
G|---------------------------------------------------|
D|--------------------------3-3-----3-------0-2-3-2-0-----|
A|-5----------0-3-5--1-1-----1-1---0-2-3---------------|
D|----0-3-5------------------------------------------|

Is that also what the bass plays?
Last edited by Oyface at Jun 18, 2011,
Verse sounds pretty much like he's following the guitarist to the note.
Do you feel warm within your cage?

And have you figured out yet -

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
There's a dick on Earth, too
It's you
That's what I thought. Thanks!

Starting to get it now Thanks everyone! Hugs and cookies to all.