Hi, I'm now the half-proud owner of a shecter omen-6. Nice axe, but isnt that comfortable and looks b-a-d (to me). The bridge pup sounds awesome with dirty metal drive, the neck pickup is nice for crunchy pop-punk and GreenDay-like stuff. I still play a bit of those, but my main style is alternative and hard rock, and maybe a bit of Avenged Sevenfold-styled metal. And all of my favorites artists turned out to use PRSs, besides A7X:Adam Gontier from Three days Grace(Barry had Ibanezs), Story of the Year, Skillet (IDK for the new lead, but Kasica had PRS and Korey still use these), All Time Low(<3 their sound),Ben from Breaking Benjamin, Linkin Park, and finally Shinedown. So I though about the PRS SC250, but its like out of production(I think Ben Kasica and Adam Gontier used exclusively these) and all the standard line of PRS are out of my budget. So I looked in the SE series, and the SE Singlecut looks right to me. Heard that their wide-fat neck was a really palm-fillling comfortabloe neck, and this is a plus because the thin U neck of my Schecter is way to thin when you play mostly chords. But, I'm not sure of the sound. I want that modern rock sound that they can get out of a SC250, and many reviews stated a vintage sound to the SE Singlecut. I'll play it trough a Line6 Spider IV 15w for the first year, but may upgrade to a Mesa Boogie or Marshall sometime next year.

Any reviews/advices?
Obviously the comfort issue is not a good thing. Not sure how long you've had the schecter but if it's not very long you may want to give it a little longer to adjust to the feel of it.

As far as the sound you'd do better to upgrade your amp. Your not gonna get a much different sound between the omen 6 and an SE. To be really honest a pup swap to the guitar would make it sound very very similar, and it would certainly be cheaper than buying a new axe.

The wide fat necks on PRS guitars are definitely palm filling and comfortable for chords. Very nice guitar for that price range and like I said will sound pretty similar to the omen 6.
Fender Lone Star Stratocaster
Schecter C-1 Classic
Schecter C-1 SH
Peavey VK112
Line 6 Pod X3 Live
Boss OS-2
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
The sc is a nice guitar, but if you want to save a couple bucks look into the PRS Tremonti SE. I don't like the name on the guitar, but it is built amazingly well for a $530 guitar.
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
I forgot to mention it, but I find the Omen 6 a bit heavy, and I hate by nature bolt on. Dont know why, but it doesnt feel right in my hand. and mine is f***ed up, it gets into a weird angle sometimes.... and i dont like to look at it, i know a guitar isn't made for looking at it but its for listening, but im like disgusted when it touch it.

Is there flamed maple on the tremonti?
No only black and aged mahogany I think. You'd hve to get the SC if you wanted a flame top.
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
Thats what I expected.. A lot of diferencies between pups in the SC and the Tremonti? Good for hard rock(like i mentioned in the first post)?
the p/u are voiced a little diff, but not much and both can handle hard rock/metal/blues very well.
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
Well, ill give both a try in a week and then buy my favorite if i get a job this summer... Thanks guys.