Page 1 of 3
Hey guys, I was just checking some sites on San Fransisco and areas around cali looking to move into in the future, and this advertisment pops up, They are advertising to STOP GAY MARRIAGE, and make sure the governers, or whatever the politicians dont legalize it, like this shit makes me sick man, I try not to look at the negatives, but it makes me sick when it is Illiegal to marry someone the same sex and be happy, isnt america the one who said we have a right to the pursuit of happiness and liberty, well then what is this, when will people stop hating and just be accepting of his/her brother or sister and we can all get along? So sad man

http://www.nationformarriage.org/site/c.omL2KeN0LzH/b.3836955/k.BEC6/Home.htm
Gonna make the mountains be my home....

"A box of rain will ease the pain and love will see you through"-Robert Hunter
Um... okay....
^^The above is a Cryptic Metaphor^^

"To know the truth of history is to realize its ultimate myth and its inevitable ambiguity." Everything is made up and the facts don't matter.

MUSIC THEORY LINK
Quote by Alkaline 64
Bunch of religious hypocrites...

agreed. How can they preach love, "Equality" and happiness when they wont accept and will actually fight against peoples liberties and rights to happiness in life

What's the name of the guy you want to marry?
They made me do push ups in drag

I'm gonna have a really hard time if we're both cannibals and racists.

Don't dress as a whore, he'll thump you.

I'm a firework, primed to go off
Yeah, I kind of agree with them.

I support gays, but I think they should keep it secret. If it offends people, fair enough. There should also be a Gay Tax in which they would have to pay to keep their marriage.
I am a Christian. A lot of those who share my faith share the views of those of who said those comments, but I don't. Of course I won't necessarily approve of it, but it's not up to me to live other peoples lives. You can't dictate your morals to other people, they'll develop them regardless. Let'em do as they please.
Last edited by Tag43 at Jun 18, 2011,
Quote by ripdime04
agreed. How can they preach love, "Equality" and happiness when they wont accept and will actually fight against peoples liberties and rights to happiness in life

Exactly!

Gay couples deserve to be just as miserable and depressed as straight couples.
I think the government should stay out of marriage. But lately I've been thinking that marriage is stupid and pointless anyways.
Check out my punk band!!! Lizard on the Window We found a drummer and are now recording.

White Version FC: 4083 9268 4644
White 2 FC: 5372 8215 3622
3DS FC: 1676 4085 1677
Being born sexually attracted to the same sex is unnatural, it's obviously the work of the devil and not biological in origin. It's their own fault for being corrupted by the devil. THEY SHOULD SUFFER FOR THEIR SINS. They don't have the right to redefine marriage...and neither do we, but it's okay! It's in the BAIBEL.

PS: It's sarcasm, for those of you out there that didn't get it, just wanted to cover my arse
Last edited by Nugma at Jun 18, 2011,
Quote by ripdime04

Well from a Christians perspective it's really hard to just accept things like that. Now granted the way MOST Christians react to things like this is (putting it nicely) ignorant and foolish. Sometimes Christians have a really good way of showing hatred towards people. It's not love in the slightest. It's them seeing something that God say's is wrong and claiming theimselves as something better.
Me and my cousin and his brother in law were talking and they said they should just completely remove the word marriage from government and just refer to all woman-man marriages and homosexual marriages as civil unions. Then the religious fundies wouldn't have anything to complain about since they're so hooked up on the word.
Quote by lights bane

I support gays, but I think they should keep it secret. If it offends people, fair enough. There should also be a Gay Tax in which they would have to pay to keep their marriage.

False. People need to learn to accept one another for who they are. The law shouldn't be based on what homophobic people find "offensive".
We really don't have enough threads on gays, gay marriage etc already do we
Quote by lights bane
gays are still wrong in my opinion :p

and you're perfect right

Who cares about marriages?

Like you can't be in a stable relationship with kids and all without some piece of shit paper and a couple of cheap fake rings
Quote by lights bane

let me respond with a haiku:

opinions are like
penises because no one
is impressed by yours

OT, haters gonna hate TS. just remember that some people will always stick to dark age conservative religious reasoning, and just ignore them cause they're st00pid.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by lights bane

What makes you better then 'them'?

People like you are cunts.
Quote by theogonia777
let me respond with a haiku:

opinions are like
penises because no one
is impressed by yours

OT, haters gonna hate TS. just remember that some people will always stick to dark age conservative religious reasoning, and just ignore them cause they're st00pid.

Quote by stratdud39
False. People need to learn to accept one another for who they are. The law shouldn't be based on what homophobic people find "offensive".

I don't one hundred percent agree with you on everything that you've been saying, but I like this.
Quote by lights bane

Keep it secret because it offends people? What if interracial couples offend people?
Why should they be taxed for marriage when heterosexual couples don't have to?
^^The above is a Cryptic Metaphor^^

"To know the truth of history is to realize its ultimate myth and its inevitable ambiguity." Everything is made up and the facts don't matter.

MUSIC THEORY LINK
Quote by smokeysteve22
What makes you better then 'them'?

People like you are cunts.

Because I can GET girls

Most guys are only gay cuz they cant get girls :p
Quote by lights bane

It begins...
Quote by lights bane
Because I can GET girls

Grow the fuck up
Guys lights bane is right.

"Though shall not lie with a man as with a woman, for in God's eyes it is an abomination" - Leviticus 18:22

Also, can gays make a baby?
Quote by lights bane

And what would this solve? If people need to keep things that offend other people a secret.. I think that you should start keeping your opinions to yourself.
Quote by RawPower218
Guys lights bane is right.

"Though shall not lie with a man as with a woman, for in God's eyes it is an abomination" - Leviticus 18:22

Also, can gays make a baby?

Exactly thats one of the strongest arguments for keeping gay marriage illegal because a country is more powerful when it put emphasis on making babies.

Just read this:

http://www.protectmarriage.com/education-fund
Quote by rockingamer2
Keep it secret because it offends people? What if interracial couples offend people?
Why should they be taxed for marriage when heterosexual couples don't have to?

And what if heterosexual marriages offended people? I doubt they would have to keep it secret and be taxed for it.
--------------╯╰--------------
A SIGNATURE.
--------------╮╭--------------
Quote by lights bane
Because I can GET girls

What are you on about? Most gay guys could pull women more easily than any straight guy.

Quote by Pat_s1t
I remember Das_Skittles made me rage hard.

Quote by WCPhils
I can't stand Das_Skittles everything he says makes me mad.

Quote by due 07
Skittles is the shit you cuntles. Slob on his knob.

My Band Youtube Channel Last.fm
Quote by Tag43
I am a Christian. A lot of those who share my faith share the views of those of who said those comments, but I don't. Of course I won't necessarily approve of it, but it's not up to me to live other peoples lives. You can't dictate your morals to other people, they'll develop in the them regardless. Let'em do as they please.

I share your views as well.
ERROR 0x45: Signature not found
Page 1 of 3