Basically to cut along story short ive got £2000 to spend on a guitar and i play mainly metal music so im all ears for any good suggestions on the kind of guitar i should be looking at. I would be very grateful for any help you could give me thanks.
Save up like 200 more and get a Jackson RR1
Quote by skylerjames13
This +10000

You're a decent 11'er Bryc3e

Nothing can keep you away from the need to create.. Cause your path is free! - Jari Maenpaa
What are you looking for in a guitar?
Roses are red
Violets are blue
Omae wa mou
Shindeiru

Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Quote by GuitarGeekAGard
Basically to cut along story short ive got £2000 to spend on a guitar and i play mainly metal music so im all ears for any good suggestions on the kind of guitar i should be looking at. I would be very grateful for any help you could give me thanks.

www.daemonessguitars.co.uk
youre welcome
PRS Standard 24 or Custom 24
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
Quote by ChucklesMginty

To threadstarter. We can't give you the single best guitar for metal, that's your own preference. There are so many different factors you haven't listed as well...

Like:

Your amp
More specific tones than metal...
Scale Length
Bridge
Used or New (hell you could probably get a custom for 2 grand if you shop around)

Quite frankly if you haven't taken that in to account, you shouldn't be spending 2 grand on a guitar.

he already has a amazing amp Marshall: MG15DFX
COOLEST GUITAR EVER!
Gibson Les Paul Studio Pro
ESP: H-1001
Eleven rack
Fender blues Jr III
Digitech DT Whammy
Ibanez Sweeping Demon
Earthquake Bit Commander
Tone Mob Model 001 Fuzz Generator
DOD Bone Shaker
Stomp Under Foot Sonic Warfare
Daredevil 77 IC Op-Amp Fuzz
Quote by NIN1993
he already has a amazing amp Marshall: MG15DFX

This.

For the love of god you have a shit amp and you've been given £2000 to spend on a guitar? Sort it out.
Funny words.
Ok. Spend £1200 on a better amp then buy and Ibanez Prestige.
Woffelz

Twitter
Youtube
Tumblr

Ibanez RG2550Z/SRX430
Alesis Core 1
BIAS FX

I'm a student. I've got no time or space for an amp!
Go easy on him guys, he's only a little 'un.

But seriously TS, don't spend £2k on a guitar then defile it by playing it through an MG.
Jackson, Ibanez, Lag
Carvin, Marshall
Ibanez, Boss, Korg
Quote by Bidley
Go easy on him guys, he's only a little 'un.

Something is wrong with the world if nippers are allowed £2k to spend on guitars. I was lucky if I got more than a stick and a lump of coal from my parents.

TS - If you're actually serious and have £2k to spend on new equipment think about sorting out your entire rig. A £2k guitar will sound terrible at best through an MG.
ITT: TS doesn't have £2000 and he's wasting our time.
Roses are red
Violets are blue
Omae wa mou
Shindeiru

Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Quote by Zakk_Wylde001
Something is wrong with the world if nippers are allowed £2k to spend on guitars. I was lucky if I got more than a stick and a lump of coal from my parents.

TS - If you're actually serious and have £2k to spend on new equipment think about sorting out your entire rig. A £2k guitar will sound terrible at best through an MG.

Did you also have to walk to school 5 miles both ways in the snow?
Gear:
Shecter Omen 6 with Seymour Duncan SH-6
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Fender Frontman 25r (crappy)
MXR CAE WAH
Digitech HardWire TL-2 Metal Distortion (Makes the amp sound not shitty)
For that kind of money you can get hold of a Cigocgnani Brutus head and a pretty damn nice cab, do that before you go anywhere near a new guitar.

You'll thank me if you do.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
Don't just get an amp and guitar, get a whole setup. Buy a bunch of pedals, a great head and cab, recording equipment, a good interface, and a guitar. I'd just get a Warmoth and spend all the rest on the other stuff. Or get a really nice used guitar so I could have a great rig. With this kind of money, there's no reason to spend it all on a guitar if you have a shit rig.
Quote by I_Am_Iron_Man
This.

For the love of god you have a shit amp and you've been given £2000 to spend on a guitar? Sort it out.

This.

Marshall MG's are crap!