Hey i've been looking into the Boss Js-8 for bedroom jamming you just plug your guitar into it and put head phones on and just jam to any song you want, and even has backing tracks and automatically matches a tone to play over the backing tracks, and from there i am guessing you can also tweak it too to vary the tone a bit. Does anyone know anything about this or any similar device for jamming that i can use as it is a lot easier to work with a play quietly. I have watched videos, but i wanting to know first hand experience or any other product that would be much better suited.

Thanks for all the replies in advance
This seems like an amazing product but like most can eventually turn out to be " not quiet as expected with somethings" and be hassle instead this around $400 that i saw in my local Long & mcquade gear catalog.

Thanks again and cheers UG members!
"
Every band that is favored in the genre sells-out and commercializes... That's just the way it is :/"

ESP SV standard
Ibanez RG7321
Last edited by monobrow7 at Jun 19, 2011,
bump
"
Every band that is favored in the genre sells-out and commercializes... That's just the way it is :/"

ESP SV standard
Ibanez RG7321
...................................................................................
"

ESP SV standard
Ibanez RG7321
need some other choices please
"

ESP SV standard
Ibanez RG7321
How about the Line6 JM4 Looper?
I haven't tried it myself, but it seems to do what you want, and it is cheaper from what I can see..
Things with strings:
Ibanez J.Custom, Prestiges, RG8, SR5 bass etc
LP's, Strat, Tele
Noiseboxes:
ENGL Retro Tube 50
5150 III 50W
Orange Terror Bass