Didn't you post earlier that you don't look at threads with Youtube links in them?
^^The above is a Cryptic Metaphor^^

"To know the truth of history is to realize its ultimate myth and its inevitable ambiguity." Everything is made up and the facts don't matter.

MUSIC THEORY LINK
whoa if there wasn't a cage that could've been a CATastrophe
Listen to jazz, it'll make you a better guitar player.

Whatever you do, stay creative
I can totally relate to the lion. Who hasn't been so stoned they wanted to eat a baby?

Good times.
The UG Awards exist only to instill me with existential doubt.

For me, the 60's ended that day in 1978...

Willies. Fuck the lick and fuck you too.
Quote by rockingamer2
Didn't you post earlier that you don't look at threads with Youtube links in them?

This is a link to a video of a lion trying to eat a baby. Your point is invalid
Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
This is a link to a video of a lion trying to eat a baby. Your point is invalid

Not in the least...
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
Your post was the only bright spot in this disgusting piece of thread.

Quote by lexanirider78
You have balls. I like balls....(awkward silence)

Quote by SeveralSpecies
I waited for the rape.

...but the rape never came
I'm not sure if the lioness wanted to eat or play with the baby, but I'm going to go ahead and imagine that shortly after the clip was recorded, the lioness broke through the glass, snatched the baby and raised it as her own, turning him eventually into Bert Lahr.

If only there was no glass...
No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
usually the glass in zoos is shaded so that the animals cant look outside and thus dont get disturbed. i dont like zoos.
"I came here to chew bubblegum and kick ass... and i'm all out of bubblegum"
the same thing happened to me, only the lioness really did eat me! i think...
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Lol. Cats are stoooopid

Also:
Quote by grapist
usually the glass in zoos is shaded so that the animals cant look outside and thus dont get disturbed. i dont like zoos.

This. I don't know about any where else, but here, all the enclosures are really small, and all the animals look and sound really sad. That said though, zoos are actually very important. I still find them depressing though.
Quote by theogonia777
the same thing happened to me, only the lioness really did eat me! i think...

It's true. You are posting from inside a lioness' belly. It fortunately ate laptop with wifi just prior.
--------------╯╰--------------
A SIGNATURE.
--------------╮╭--------------
Quote by Tentonics
That video just made me want a baby.

Jade, everything makes you want a baby.
When you saw me sleeping
thought I was dreaming
of you...

I didn't tell you
That the only dream
Is Valium for me
How was the lion playing? She kept trying to eat the babies head, clearly opening her jaw to bite her.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Quote by Trowzaa
How was the lion playing? She kept trying to eat the babies head, clearly opening her jaw to bite her.

I was more under the impression that she was trying to gnaw through the glass.
From the way you all described it, I thought the video would be a lot worse. The parents do seem concerned at first, but then they probably realized that they're in a zoo behind a glass wall. Harmless.
Quote by SlackerBabbath

I also have hairy butt cheeks, I once shaved a letter 'W' on each cheek, so that when I bent over it spelled WoW.

warning, some of the contents of this post may not necessarily be completely true.
Quote by robhc
Lol. Cats are stoooopid

Also:

This. I don't know about any where else, but here, all the enclosures are really small, and all the animals look and sound really sad. That said though, zoos are actually very important. I still find them depressing though.

Well, you live in Northern Ireland. Aren't your enclosures small? Don't you look and sound really sad?

London Zoo is fucking grim too. Though it can be done well - Sao Paulo of all places has an amazing zoo.
Quote by CoreysMonster
I was more under the impression that she was trying to gnaw through the glass.

I thought she was going for the baby but, being a cat, couldn't understand the concept of glass.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

All I see is a friendly, successfully-domesticated lion. My only question is when are these going to be shipped out to Petsmart.

"Baby, the other, other white meat"
Gear:

- Epiphone Les Paul Standard
- Vox VT-20+