1 20%
six
0 0%
2 40%
1 20%
1 20%
0 0%
Voters: 5.
On a scale of 1-10 what would you rate this song of mine?

i'll comment yours to if you want

it's on TabIt, can't upload the tab.

The reason i'm posting this is because I might not record it unless I know at least someone likes it
Attachments:
Endogenic Wake.mid
Last edited by touke at Jun 18, 2011,
It'd be nice if you could make an actual WAV of what it sounds like. Sorry, but I'm not really prone to sitting through a MIDI. I listened to some of it and for a MIDI track it isn't bad.
Agreed, sounds really cool, but itd be alot better if you either recorded it or adjusted it. But sounds pretty legit=)
Quote by Tygra
It'd be nice if you could make an actual WAV of what it sounds like. Sorry, but I'm not really prone to sitting through a MIDI. I listened to some of it and for a MIDI track it isn't bad.

i can convert it to WAV format if you'd like to hear it. But does it actually sound different?
Quote by HeatMaster22
Kick ass dude.

I'd buy this!

I'll just give it to you for free if I ever record it, thanks for liking it
Quote by Tygra

Why would you come to a forum where the vast majority of submissions are MIDI when you can't find it in yourself to sit through one? ಠ_ಠ

It's just music. It has notes and a rhythm.