I recently went to my local Guitar Center and played an Egnater Renegade 65 watt head and was blown away. It had the exact sound I have been looking for and it is very reasonably priced. If anyone has this amp that is reading this I am curious how it sounds with a whole band... does it cut it with 65 watts, is it loud enough for leads on the second channel etc. Any replies are appreciated.
I dont have one but I know a guy who has one. He plays in a punk cover band. The other guitarist has a Mesa dual 1/2 stack and the bassist has an ampeg svt3 pro and svt classic 8x10 and you can hear him just fine. pretty good tone also.
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
I have the 1x12 combo version. definitely loud enough for whatever you need, i barely have my master on 1, i just crank the channel volume and gain, while keeping the guitar's volume control low as well. thats for bedroom practice though
[img]http://cdn.gs.uproxx.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/v.gif[/img]
It cuts through a band mix no problem. I play through an Egnater Tourmaster 2x12.

As for leads, there is a lead boost function (Main 2) on the included footswitch.
I own one. It cuts through no problem whatsoever.

It's great for leads. It has a boost function for solos...great amp.

Get it! Join the Eggheads!
Quote by rmr024
Well, in California, people carry around devices that control the minds of bears. So expect to see people walking their bears.

Also, don't be surprised if some robot hookers try to solicit sex to you on the streets.
Quote by SLonergan
I own one. It cuts through no problem whatsoever.

It's great for leads. It has a boost function for solos...great amp.

Get it! Join the Eggheads!

This, it's fantastic. Pity I blew a power tube in mine and haven't got round to replacing it yet :/
I should really do that...
RIP Gooze

cats