So I recently picked up a brand new tubescreamer. Ts9 to be specific. The scooped mids of the OCD that I've been using and loving just weren't cutting it when it came to jamming in an actual band setting. The lack of mids in my lead tone drowned my playing out completely. But now, putting the ts9 infront of the OCD gives me a lead tone that's THE most gorgeous thing I've ever heard. It reminds me of john fruciantes solo tones on blood sugar sex magic. The ones where he has the gain cranked, the tone rolled back, and the mids rolled up. This new tone that I'm getting from feeding a ts9 into my ocd cuts through the live mix like a razor. After I was pleased with how they played together with the ts9 acting as a lead boost, I wanted to see if I could dial in some good high gain settings. And maan, I was blown away with how things sounded when I raised the level on the ts9 and lowered the level on the ocd. I play a usa strat along with a 40watt tube hot rod deluxe, and this pair has never sounded THIS good. So, I was wondering what your guys latest and greatest pedal combinations you guys have come across? a fuzz through a univibe? A chorus into a high gain distortion?
by the time you read this you will be wasting your time because it doesnt say anything
Sounds like fun.

My newest combo has been a visual sound 808 into a visual sound open road, with usa strat into a Fender BJ. Similar to your combo, where the open road is more of a mid scooping pedal, and kicking in the 808 gives it the balls to really carry over the mix. Cool stuff!
An interesting... and rather acquired taste is to stack an OCD after a DLS.
Quote by Blompcube
it's so cool to hate Gibson, even the federal Department of Justice hates them.

( )( )
( . .) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
C('')('') signature to help him gain world domination.
Nice! That's awesome bro! Nothing in the world like a good stratocaster being over driven the right way!
by the time you read this you will be wasting your time because it doesnt say anything
Quote by ragingkitty
An interesting... and rather acquired taste is to stack an OCD after a DLS.

lol, well if we all had the same taste in guitar tones then wouldn't we all sound the same? But I'm curious why you think its so intriguing? Lol
Some combinations I have messed around with are

OCD into Green Rhino into Hot Rod Deluxe(sometimes add Corona Chorus)
Low gain OCD (1/3) into a Dirty Bomb
Swollen Pickle into a Metal Zone, currently modding it.
Sometimes detune into chorus into stereo modded delay to experiment
Some of my experiments:

Hearing my acoustic through my left ear.
Hearing my acoustic through my right ear.

And wait for it:

Hearing my acoustic through BOTH ears!
NT

BE QUICK OR BE DEAD SON
Try the OCD at 18V.... WOOOOOOHOOOO!

Oter than that, I use the ocd into a timmy.
Peavey 5150
Mesa Mark IV
Mesa Single Rectifier (Series 1)
Fender Custom Shop Tonemaster
Roland Microcube

-Whitebox OS 1x12
-Port City OS 1x12

Digidesign Eleven RackAxe Fx Ultra
Quote by Reincaster
Try the OCD at 18V.... WOOOOOOHOOOO!

Oter than that, I use the ocd into a timmy.

Sahweet! I've heard a lot about those timmy pedals. Never had the chance to try one out yet though. Definitely quite anxious for when i finally do. How do you like it?
I stacked 8 tubescreamers. Then the pile fell and one landed on my foot
mojostompboxes.com
I've had both pedals(OCD/TS9) for over a year now and just recently decided to use them together. OCD is a touchy guy when it comes to stacking pedals with it, but the TS9 is transparent enough that they work well together. Yes! They make a great pair and I'm loving the combo, I may need to put my Noise suppressor into the mix, however