I stumbled on this site and my eye catched the Flame EXG I.
http://www.shop.mayones.com/produkt_sklep.html?nazwa=Flame%20EXG%20I&menu=0

According to Google translation this is the description:
Bolt-on design. Mountain Maple Neck. Alder body. Piping. Fingerboard Rosewood, marking triangles. Schaller Floyd Rose bridge, Schaller tuners oil. Colour accessories to choose from: BLK or CR. HSH pickups in the system. Colors black monolith, cherry, blue-and sunburst. Gloss finish. Tile black or pearl in the price of Schaller strap hooks.

If you look at the pictures it simply gorgeous (especially with the chrome pick guard) and looks well made. It should go for around €600. Or should I look elsewhere altogether?
Flame guitars should be great. They're Mayones' domestic brand like Edwards and the Grassroots guitars are to ESP. I've never seen a bad review of a Mayones. Actual Mayones are hand made. Flame are guitars made by Mayones but using machine-shaped parts and they don't get such fancy finishes or pickups. So they should have the same level of quality control and care taken over them.

They are only available to the Polish market though. You can't have them shipped elsewhere.
Thanks.

After some more research I see that the same factory (Mayones) makes guitars for a large music shop in Germany under the name Fame.
I don't find much info about the brand on this forum or else on the net but they seem good value.

At first I was looking for a LP clone as my first electrical but there seems a premium to be paid just for that.
For example:
- Fame LP IV specs:
Alder Body
Carved Maple Top
Set Neck
2x Alnico WSCTM pickups
Controls: 2 Volume, 2 tone
3-way Toggle Switch
€529
- Fame The Paul IV Special TBK Transparent Black
Alder Body
Flamed Maple Top
Set Neck
Binding on Body & Neck
2 Schaller Golden 50s Humbuckers
Controls: 2 Volume, 2 Tone
3-way Toggle Switch
Finish: Transparent Black
€ 695
- Fame Forum III:
alder body
massive Riegel maple top (2 pc., bookmatched) glued on hard rock maple neck rosewood fretboard
24 frets
point tremolo or stoptail bridge
Schaller machine heads and Schaller strap locks
2 x Schaller Golden 50´s Humbucker
3 way toggle switch
1 x volume-, 1 x tone- control
push/pull switch from Humbucker to single coil mode
will be delivered including vibrato-arm!
finish: translucent black
€ 599 or 600 as a set with hard case
- Fame Forum IV:
Mahogony Body
Figured Maple Top
Set Mahogany Neck w/ Rosewood fingerboard
2 x Schaller Golden 50´s Humbucker
Piezo-Bridge for Acoustic-Sound
Controls: Volume, Tone, Balancer
3-way Toggle Switch
Schaller Security Straplocks
Schaller M6 Tuners
Stop Tail Piece
Chrome Hardware
24 Medium Jumbo Frets

Especially the Forum III seems to be good value for the money with some quality parts.

Do you think the Fame Forum III will be a good first electrical?
The fact that you can select to use it double or single coil should make it very versatile, no?

For the amp I've chosen for the Fender Mustang III which has plenty of options without the need for extra gear while giving me the chance to discover the style I will be most interested in.