Music lost a heck of a musician today. Clarence Clemons, the sax player for the E Street Band (the band that plays with Bruce Springsteen for those who don't know) died today, from complications of a stroke he had last week. I searched barred it, and unfortunately nothing came up. My thoughts and sympathies are with his family and friends. Rest in Peace.

http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/e-street-bands-clarence-clemons-dies-at-69-20110618

Now I have a sudden need to listen to some Springsteen...
UG's AC/DC Lover
Never cared for The Boss. But RIP, that's unfortunate.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
I saw this story when I opened up my browser and came here to post it myself.

RIP Clarence. I'll never forget the time I got Bruce Springsteen's Greatest Hits for Christmas, and heard that sax solo on Born to Run. What a great musicians, he will be missed.
I pride myself on my humility.
I just saw this on another forum. It's a shame, Born This Way is one of the best albums this year too
No.

I don't fucking need this shit this week.

This week has been fucking awful already, the fucking Big Man is still alive for another 24 hours as far as I'm concerned, fuck the news.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 73-78
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 2-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 24-7
Biggest musical loss in my lifetime, from my perspective. Devastated. Happy birthday to me...

RIP Clarence, you absolute ****ing legend.
Quote by Andron17
Go away, I have an erection.

Bassist for Half My Kingdom.
Last edited by TJ1991 at Jun 19, 2011,
RIP. This is sad, even though I never listened to most of his music. But that's not as imprtant as the impact he had on people.