So today I bought an ESP LTD EC-1000 Deluxe. Absolutely great guitar that I had been admiring for a while. I normally play in dropped C tuning so I know i need to go get the intonation set up. But this would be the first time I've done this.

When I get my intonation set to play dropped C, will I be able to play higher tunings without messing up the neck? Because if I keep it where it is now, and always play in dropped C, i know it will warp the neck. But will the neck warp if I feel like tuning back up after the intonation is set? I'd imagine it would, but I want to make sure before I just go with my gut, and then possibly mess up my guitar.
Because if I keep it where it is now, and always play in dropped C, i know it will warp the neck.
No it won't.

But will the neck warp if I feel like tuning back up after the intonation is set?
No.
no your neck will not warp by doing anything you suggested.

If you tune up, you will have to re-setup the guitar though since the neck will be adjusted for very low tension, which in turn will mess with action and your intonation.
Quote by FatalGear41
In the end, the only question is: what bass would Jesus play?

I think he's a Fender Jazz guy.
HNGD bro. I'm getting one of these soon in Black Cherry with a Quilted Maple top.
Where's Waldo?
Quote by chadreed32
HNGD bro. I'm getting one of these soon in Black Cherry with a Quilted Maple top.

Thanks dude! They also had the Black Cheery one there too. But I got the Vintage Black, because I think it looks absolutely amazing haha.

And to everyone else, thanks for your help!
Changing tunings affects relief which is a measure of how straight the neck is.
Anytime you change string gauges or tuning the relief can change due to the change in tension. Once relief changes it can also affect intonation as a shorter neck (ie one that is bowed) will intonate differently than one that is straight. Height of the strings also changes intonation as the string deflects more or less (again changing its length) depending upon the height of the strings from the fingerboard. I think people confuse relief with warping. I've seen a few monsterously humped or warped neck but mainly on cheap guitars with less seasoned wood or very skinny necks.
Moving on.....