So I just figured out how to make bass wobbles in Garageband. Now, when I'm just playing with it, not recording, it's decently responsive, as in if I want the wobble to start at the lower frequency, then I can do just that, but when I start recording, it always starts at the higher frequency and goes down, even if I don't want it to do that. I've listened to a bunch of different dubstep stuff on youtube that's been done on garageband and none of them sound like they have the problem I'm having, so the person must've figured out a way to fix it. I hope you all understand what I'm trying to say. If you do understand, any help would be great.
Quote by FireHawk
I'm not familiar with Garageband, but I assume you can automate your LFO. Just automate it to start low.

If I understand what your saying.

Yeah, that's exactly what I'm saying, if I think I know what you're talking about lol.

And I don't think you can, unless I'm missing something... You can only change the intensity of the LFO, frequency, resonance, etc. Maybe you can fix it in the preferences for garageband.
You can automate volume. Bring the wobble track in early so that the low part matches where you want it to start and cut the volume until that low part starts. I guess that would be the quick-fix way.
Quote by lextexrex
You can automate volume. Bring the wobble track in early so that the low part matches where you want it to start and cut the volume until that low part starts. I guess that would be the quick-fix way.

Yeah, I guess that could work. But then if I have the bass at the very beginning I'd have to move everything like a measure foward but oh well
Actually, I just figured it out... In the parameters for the automated filter, there are 3 modes which are up, down, and up & down. So I put one of the automations for the track as the mode for the automatic filter, and now I can change it between up, down, and up & down so at the very beginning I have it set at down. boom roasted take that garageband.