wtf, the song I upload to my profile last week have just vanished, how this happened??, I get in my profile, and see a guy have listen to it, he also left a comment about it on my profile, later I close the page, some minutes later, get in again, and my song have just dissapeared!!
Quote by Våd Hamster
Fuck yes you are the best poster ever

do you wanna hear a little piano composition I have just made?, I promise it don't totally sucks, you can hear it on my profile, any feedback would be really appreciated -C4C
I need somebody! Help! Not just anybody! Heeeeelllllpppppp...

When I was younger...
LICKY, LICKY LOLLIPOP

Quote by soundjam
Which is why you eat funions. All the deliciousness of fried onions without disgusting lukewarm onion snake.
Sometimes songs just vanish like that. They decide it's best to move on, only to be played by a superior musician.

I wanted to put it lightly, but I'm sorry. The song you wrote is just to good for you, I'm afraid. Pretty soon, it'll be picked up by a famous musician, and it will make it's own money. The Famous musician will give it thrills you could simply never give it.

Life is rough, bro. Just gotta keep on truckin'. Write some new songs. Just make sure you are good enough to fulfill their dreams, as wells as yours.
Quote by chaos13
Me too. All my songs are gone. So are all my PMs.

Wait wut. This has potential to fuck up mafia..
EDIT: OMGZ THE MAFIA THREADS ARE GONE!!!
I might have to make a separate thread for this..
Last edited by stratdud39 at Jun 19, 2011,
Well shit, they better be back. I had 40 sogns, over 2000 plays, and I had lost the original copies of some of those songs.
Quote by stratdud39
Wait wut. This has potential to fuck up mafia..
EDIT: OMGZ THE MAFIA THREADS ARE GONE!!!
I might have to make a separate thread for this..

Threads are still there. Just click on the "Forum" tab next to the "Group Index" one.
Tool
Sleep
Gojira
Puscifer
Neurosis
Sunn O)))
Meshuggah
Modest Mouse
Electric Wizard
Mammoth Grinder

Lucid Dreaming Thread
Now that I see there is a serious problem, and not just a n00b complaining, I actually feel kinda bad.
Mine are also gone.
They say the old woman's got the wisdom
'Cause she couldn't read the clock anymore
She said "The numbers don't represent the moments"
Says she don't see what all the ticking's for
Quote by mental_zer0
Well shit, they better be back. I had 40 sogns, over 2000 plays, and I had lost the original copies of some of those songs.

wow, I hope that too, I will be seriously pissed of if I were you and they didn't come back, I have only one song, 5 plays, and I have the original on my desktop
Quote by Våd Hamster

do you wanna hear a little piano composition I have just made?, I promise it don't totally sucks, you can hear it on my profile, any feedback would be really appreciated -C4C
What you really need is a new amp.
........................,;:/|Simply~~Strings|\:;,......................
Quote by JustRooster
I love you forever.

Quote by KeepOnRotting
That Rick Roll was extremely well played.
Quote by TomusAM
Now that I see there is a serious problem, and not just a n00b complaining, I actually feel kinda bad.

YEAH, you should feel bad.
Quote by Våd Hamster

Ruh roh. Something done goofed.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Huh, that's strange. Some of the techs dun goofed, haha.

That, or 1337_h4x0rs working for the RIAA to steal all of UG's songs. >_>
^ anonymous is here.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
somebody stole my instruments as well!

that's weird though. but the URL's still work.

http://profile.ultimate-guitar.com/theogonia777/blog/94628/

EDIT: it appears as though links to mp3s don't work though.

http://profile.ultimate-guitar.com/...usic/play934652

but links to pictures and blogs work fine, they are just not displayed on profiles.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Last edited by theogonia777 at Jun 19, 2011,
Quote by SlayingDragons
That, or that one atheist-hater that knows javascript.

holy shit we are doomed.
Quote by Våd Hamster

also the widgets on the homepage (criminal status, community updates, community pulse, etc) haven't worked for me these last few days, that might be related? are they not working for anyone else?
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by theogonia777
also the widgets on the homepage (criminal status, community updates, community pulse, etc) haven't worked for me these last few days, that might be related? are they not working for anyone else?

Same. And the server has been timing out a lot recently. I wonder if it's from them implementing UG plus?