Review: The layout, as you can see, is very simple; so, you instinctively know which knob to tweak to get the tone in your head.

The CLEAN channel is very nice. It has chime: clear and bright; but, not intense like what you get on the newer Fenders, which can sometimes be a bit harsh. Similar to the Laney VH100R, tweaking the Bass or Treble affects the other; and, without throwing off the tone setting you were tweaking. I still haven't played around with effects but I suspect that it's Clean channel's characteristics would be ideal for pedal freaks. The Reverb is a huge bonus to change up the atmosphere you typically live in.

I love the DIRTY channel of this English beast. I can live here 75% of the time, mainly because below 9 o'clock, you have this wonderful Clean! This is where I start for my Rock Blues (EC or SRV ... Kyle? EC? ) to Dinosaur Rock (Cream, LedZep, 10 Years After, etc.) to Metal. It won't get as brutal as the VH4 or the Twin Jet, but it satisfies.

This amp gets along so well with the V30s. In my "ruggedized", inexpensive B-52AT 412 cab, Gain at 5 o'clock is nasty, raunchy, and dirty. You almost need a shower after. What amazes is the clarity, even though it's looser than your favorite German high gainer. This is very similar to the ThunderVerb 200 that I've used for both Bass and Electric. I'm curious if the stock PPC412 cab will offer anything extra to my highly-ruggedized B-52. I can always sell it if the flavor is unchanged.

This MKII likes the G12K100 on my Diezel cab with Gain from 10 - 2 o'clock. You can approximate the Twin Jet or VH4's tight lows with the Swamp Thangs (tighter than the G12K). Past 2 o'clock, it prefers the V30s.

It loves all my guitars, from Twang to chugga chugga.

Which one can you make sound like the other which other one?

I wanna know. Or am I the only one that does that?

I hate you. Uberschall and rockerverb? Lucky. HNAD.
Quote by Cracked.com
Then they torched an Apple Store and made a PowerPoint about their experiences.
First Greg, now Ippon.

Who's next thats gonna have an NAD every time I log in?

HNAD for you tho. When you're tired of one of your Ubershalls. Can I have it?

Pretty please? ( insert puppy eyes )
Last edited by Syriel at Jun 19, 2011,
Ahhh I want one of these so much! Gonna be a while before I can afford one though
[quote="'[BurnTheDusk"]']Better than my plan, look at those perfect little dick suckin' lips!
Kid's a natural I tell yah!Orange Rockerverb 50 MKII
Marshall JCM 900 SL-X
Gibson Les Paul Studio Faded
Fender Mexican Standard Telecaster
Hey I built a guitar
very nice
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Nice! Love the Rockerverbs, though, I prefer the MK I RV100 over the MK II
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com
Seriously I hate you!!
Did you recently rob a bank or something?
HNAD
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
I saw the thread title, and expected a Rocker 30...

I bet that sounds incredible, its one of my dream amps. I'll have to settle with my Tiny Terror for now though.
Quote by Stud_Muffin
I saw the thread title, and expected a Rocker 30...

I bet that sounds incredible, its one of my dream amps. I'll have to settle with my Tiny Terror for now though.
It's incredible after playing with the TT or Rocker 30. Even with just the 2 channels and simple layout, it's actually very versatile (overused word) even though it's way past the honeymoon stage.

someone has money tooo much :rollseyes:
Quote by RetroGunslinger
using nines for drop C# is like stringing the guitar with spaghetti

My Colourful Rig:
ESP M-ii Deluxe
ENGL E570
Mesa/Boogie Simul 295 Stereo
Framus FR212 v30
Quote by Ippon
*fixed*

Nah, just a result of wheeling/dealing/working hard/gear needs.

oh lol
and thanks ;p
Quote by RetroGunslinger
using nines for drop C# is like stringing the guitar with spaghetti

My Colourful Rig:
ESP M-ii Deluxe
ENGL E570
Mesa/Boogie Simul 295 Stereo
Framus FR212 v30
Beautiful! HNAD!
Gear:-
Mesa Single Rectifier
Marshall DSL50 (In the process of modding!)
Fender 2x12 Deville
Marshall 1960 (V30's)
Gibson SG Standard
Gibson SG Special
Fender 'Marcus Miller' Jazz Bass

My Band
Juturna

Holy shit that looks awesome. HNAD
Quote by Boonnoo666
Another factor that has grown this myth is a bunch of opinionated guys who really don't know what they're talking about, which to be brutally honest is a bunch of you guys on here.
damn now my amp choice is going to lean towards orange again. they're quite appealing and i just love the orange colour maybe because i'm dutch hehe.
HNAD dude
nice, you got the matching...

shoes...

Last edited by gregs1020 at Jul 6, 2011,
Quote by littlephil
You need to get a full family shot now!

I'm still waiting

Seriously though, we keep hearing about all these different guitars/amps you have, I wanna see them!
Quote by littlephil
I'm still waiting

Seriously though, we keep hearing about all these different guitars/amps you have, I wanna see them!
They're spread out and I haven't taken pics of most ... some are in my profile; however, here's one of the newer ones: https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1452590