Hey guy thanks for reading this and if its not in the right place feel free to move/delete whatever.

so im trying to get better at piano and keyboards hoping it'll make it easier to write so i got myself a cheapo keyboard to practice on.Its some old Casio my uncle had 4 octaves some different setting itll do the job for now as i practice
any tips on practicing?

anyway so far im decent at playing chords and stuff but im having trouble playing bass/ chords with my left hand and a melody with my right at the same time
and im hoping one of oyu who is better can give a link or some tips at getting better a piano
thanks
and for what it matters i understand theory alright and can read sheet music decently

tl;dr learning piano need tips on left and right hand Independence
Head to your local music store, and see if you can find the book "Mikrokosmos", by Bela Bartok. It addresses the very issue you're having. It helped me immensely.
I can only listen to so many breakdowns and "spoken word" vocals before I wanna puke.

I find Jennette McCurdy attractive, but Elizabeth Gillies and Debby Ryan much more so.

That's enough, Djent people. We get it.
Quote by gquady09
Head to your local music store, and see if you can find the book "Mikrokosmos", by Bela Bartok. It addresses the very issue you're having. It helped me immensely.

thank you
I just kept practicing. My method: learn each hand separately until you can play them by heart. Then compare the timing of each hand and note the whole rhythm. Example:
Left hand:  |-/-//-/-|
Right Hand: |\-\-\\\-|
Note:       |\/\/X\X-|

Then play it EXTREMELY slow until you think you know what you're playing. Then start accelerating 'till you are in tempo. That's how I started, now it goes fairly well.
lalala
I feel this is one of those unfortunate things that you can do nothing about except practice. Slow everything wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy down.

Maybe you could try sub-dividing all the beats into their halves, such as quarter note into eighth notes.