I want to organize it so that the wires and cables to be crammed into spots where they can't be seen. I have a Pedaltrain PT-1 Pedalboard with a TC Electronic Polytuner, Roland RE-20 Space Echo, BBE Soul Vibe, Ernie Ball Jr. Volume Pedal, Voo Doo Lab Pedal Power (5 Pedal), Red Witch Moon Phaser, and EHX Micro POG. How can I run all these without having the wires everywhere? Can you recommend a brand of patch cables that would work better?

Also, could you give some feedback on my current rig? THANKS!
you are gonna have to make your own patch cables if you want it neat neat. you can buy one of the pedalboard wiring kits, but you're are better off buying some cable from Redco Audio and buy some plugs from ebay or Radio Shack. Personally I think the RS pancake plugs are great, never had one fail on me. There are lots of mixed reviews on the cheap ones from ebay though.
Call me Dom
Quote by Dmaj7
I don't know how to count canadians, the metric system is hard

Quote by gregs1020
well if lbj pokes his head in here and there's no nuts shit's gonna go doooooooowwwwwwwwwn.

{Pedalboard Thread Native: The Muffin Man}
you could always build your own board. set your pedals up were they will be. then with a build your own cable set mark were they would be straight down. drill the holes. make your patch cables with the line goin under the board. and connect. i did this with my last board. worked great. only things that suck about it is if you want to add or move stuff around. you basically have to make a hole new board.
my favorite way to build a board is to make it like the Gorm shelves, or a Pedaltrain, only out of quality wood from the lumber yard.

I could rock your rig if there was some dirt in there
Call me Dom
Quote by Dmaj7
I don't know how to count canadians, the metric system is hard

Quote by gregs1020
well if lbj pokes his head in here and there's no nuts shit's gonna go doooooooowwwwwwwwwn.

{Pedalboard Thread Native: The Muffin Man}