Hey everybody, so i cut my jeans legs in 2 converting them into shorts. now i have the ends left which are about 2 feet long, what shall i make from those??? I was thinking a long elbow to wrist band for the picking hand since it's summer and my hand sweats and sticks to the body of the guitar... any other ideas?
Throw them in the bin and stop being an idiot. You'll look like an absolute twat if you have jeans on your arm.
The DNA results show that Jeremy Kyle is a nob.

Quote by titsmcgee852
I want to look at your sexual naked body.
Quote by Ed Hunter
Throw them in the bin and stop being an idiot. You'll look like an absolute twat if you have jeans on your arm.

/thread
My Gear:
BC Rich Gunslinger Retro Blade
Vintage V100 Paradise + SD Alnico Pro Slash APH-2's
1963 Burns Short Scale Jazz Guitar
Dean Performer Florentine
Bugera 6260
Orange Micro Terror + cab
Digitech Bad Monkey
Zoom G2G
So you have two fabric tubes.
Cut the tubes into slices, so that you have lots of fabric circles, then coat them in varnish, allow them to set, and go and play hoopla with them.
All I want is for everyone to go to hell...
...It's the last place I was seen before I lost myself

Quote by DisarmGoliath
You can be the deputy llamma of the recordings forum!
Use the fabric to make a laptop sleeve. You will probably have to use most of it, so scrap your jean-shorts idea.
"The rule of law -- it must be held high! And if it falls you pick it up and hold it even higher!" - Hercule Poirot

© Soul Power
Quote by Vendetta V
I was thinking a long elbow to wrist band for the picking hand since it's summer and my hand sweats and sticks to the body of the guitar

No
This thread is great. I love these 'quality over quantity' threads.

In answer to your question; reusable condom

and don't be ashamed to rock the denim short
Make an iPod sleeve or something along those lines if you know how to sew properly.
I made a teddy bear as a gift, out of some scrap jeans once :3

I feel ashamed of my sewing abilities.
There's a good chance that what I've written above is useless and if you take any of the advice it's your own fault.
Quote by Silent Murder
Make an iPod sleeve or something along those lines if you know how to sew properly.

Dude, that's awesome.
Quote by Silent Murder

Sewing is a good skill man. Most people can't do it.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
Quote by Banjocal
Sewing is a good skill man. Most people can't do it.

This.

If i recall correctly, part of the British Army basic training is learning how to sew.

Yeah, you heard me. Soldiers know how to sew. And kill timmy, tommy and terry. And cook.

And fill out endless amounts of paperwork...

ALSO:

Dunno why, just seemed like a good thing to put here...
Quote by Rocker007
Blackrat has won this thread. That is an awsome post.

This was posted right after I posted said post in a completely different thread... Whups.

"There are 3 types of people in this world... Those who can count, and those who can't."
Last edited by Black Rat 1214 at Jun 19, 2011,