Yes thats right a problem with my pickups, but its not what you think. The guitar i have is an ibanez rga42t with its original pickups (i dont know what they are) and im pretty sure my playing has pushed the neck pickup down so its on an angle like this "|\".

What i want to know is how would i go about adjusting it so its level again?

Pics:
http://www.imagebam.com/image/a5d8f6137197701
http://www.imagebam.com/image/b66265137197671
Current Gear:

Ibanez RGA42T /edge III
Line 6 Spider IV
Peavey 6505+ 112 combo

~<I control the puppet master therefore i control the puppets>~
^Guess where i made this up from and you can win a lollipop^
The pictures aren't particularly clear - if they're angled so that the pickup is lower on the low E side than the high E side, there should be a screw on either side of the pickup. These are used to adjust the height and tilt of the pickup. Try messing with those.
Yeah i used my Ipod for the pics. XD

Thanks for the quick reply dude.
Current Gear:

Ibanez RGA42T /edge III
Line 6 Spider IV
Peavey 6505+ 112 combo

~<I control the puppet master therefore i control the puppets>~
^Guess where i made this up from and you can win a lollipop^
Yeah those pictures tell us nothing. But basically if your pickups are tilted so that one of the coils is lower than the other then that can usually be fixed just by pushing the higher side down with your finger if you want to keep the tone the same or by raising the whole pickup very slightly if you want a steadier pickup that gives a little more output at the cost of clarity and a little sustain.

If the pickup is slanted so that the side under the 1st string is higher or lower than the side under the 6th string then you may need to adjust the height adjustment screws at the ends of the pickup although really that depends on your string gauge and action. The thinner strings obviously don't produce as much sound as the thicker ones so it's quite normal to have the pickup raised up under the thinner three strings and lowered under the lowest strings. Especially on neck pickups where the thick strings can get really muddy. But if you don't like it then yeah, just use the screws at the ends of the pickup. Clockwise raises that side of the pickup, anti-clockwise lowers it. Raising a pickup too much interferres with clarity and sustain and can pull strings out of tune if you get the pickup really close. Lowering it can lose so much output you barely get signal and if you lower it too much you might just undo the whole thing and the pickup will fall into the body. That's easy to fix but it's a bit of a faff. Usually placing the pickup so each end is about 6mm away from the bottom of the strings is about right.