Page 1 of 2
Well GG&A, what's your next desired purchase?

For me it's a new set of pickups:
Neck - DiMarzio PAF Pro
Middle - DiMarzio True Velvet
Bridge - Seymour Duncan Custom 5
Last edited by conor-figgy at Jun 19, 2011,
JCA 22h/Tremonti SE, its a toss up right now.
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
i want to sell my Les Paul and use the proceeds to pickup an early 70's datsun Z car and swap an sr20det into it.

not really a musical purchase but it would be a ton of fun.
I just bought a Rickenbacker a couple days ago that hasn't yet come in, but I think I'll be messing with pedals for the rest of the summer. Probably a better delay and chorus since I'm still using Digitech X series.
Quote by Joshua Garcia
my chemical romance are a bunch of homos making love to a mic and you like that cuz your a huge gay wad. You should feel pathetic for being such a gaywad you gay mcr loving gaywad olllol.
Some sort of gun. Or some nice furniture.
Ibanez AS93
Fender Marauder
Vox Pathfinder 15R
I want some new GFS pickups. Not sure what kind though..
Guitars: Fender FSR Standard Strat, Squire Affinity Strat, Epiphone Nighthawk
Amps: Vox AC15C1, Roland Cube 15x, Peavey KB-1
Pedals: Digitech RP355, HD500, Joyo AC-Tone, EHX Soul Food
Quote by greenless
i want to sell my Les Paul and use the proceeds to pickup an early 70's datsun Z car and swap an sr20det into it.

not really a musical purchase but it would be a ton of fun.

You have really good taste.
I've been eyeing this one for some time now, but i just can't afford it...

My next purchase (music wise) is going to be a custom distortion pedal, hand-wired by a local pedal builder.
Not music wise, it's going to be a new mountain bike.
Squier "VMC" Stratocaster
PRS SE Singlecut
tc electronic polytune
CMAT MODS Signa Drive
Blakemore Effects Deus Ex Machina
DIY gaussmarkov Dr. Boogey
EHX Small Clone
Mooer ShimVerb
DIY Beavis Devolt
T-REX Fuel Tank Chameleon
Ampeg GVT52-112
Last edited by Linkerman at Jun 19, 2011,
I'm looking for a Dunlop Crybaby wah, I'm also looking at Fender Jagstangs, after that maybe another Boss pedal.
I want a 1x12" cab, not sure what speaker to go with. Celestion G12K, G12-65 or an Emi Swamp Thang. Difficult decision.
Last edited by TheQuailman at Jun 19, 2011,
Whatever anniversary head Marshall decides to release. Would love to see my saved up money go to a "golden jubilee" half stack.
Agile Interceptor Pro 725 EB EMG
Gibson LP Future Tribute
G12T-75 4x12 Avatar
Krank Nineteen80-watt
Koch Loadbox
RMC4

Soundcloud
Solidgold FX Stutterbox tremolo and an Orange AD30. And if I have enough left over, I'd like to get a Superfatman.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Last edited by Jack Off Jill at Jun 19, 2011,
I pretty much broke the bank on my last purchase, so I'm probably good for a while. But I bought a PRS Custom. Semi-hollow body, with a Gibson style toggle switch and a quilted maple finish.
Orange Rockerverb 50 with PPC212 closed back
Gibson LP Studio

God damn I need some cash...

Gonna sell my DSL401 and electronic drums to help pay for stuff I think.
[quote="'[BurnTheDusk"]']Better than my plan, look at those perfect little dick suckin' lips!
Kid's a natural I tell yah!Orange Rockerverb 50 MKII
Marshall JCM 900 SL-X
Gibson Les Paul Studio Faded
Fender Mexican Standard Telecaster
Hey I built a guitar
pod hd desktop/500

gibson les paul trad pro/custom

new cabinet
Last edited by Seanthesheep at Jun 19, 2011,
I don't know, but I know it'll be something music related. Most likely a pedal. It all depends on what I can find used around here.
A pack of strings and an orange TH30.
Quote by Cracked.com
Then they torched an Apple Store and made a PowerPoint about their experiences.
1. Hardtail PRS Custom 24
2. Eventide Space
Quote by Blompcube
it's so cool to hate Gibson, even the federal Department of Justice hates them.

( )( )
( . .) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
C('')('') signature to help him gain world domination.
Im gettin a couple pedals and a used Peavey Express 112 on tuesday for under $100. My next major purchase tho is going to be a JCA22H half stack (when/if the head is finally released) or a new guitar (either an Epi LP or an ESP/LTD Ec)
Well what I would like it to be is some sort of fender strat, or maybe a tele if the price is right, but in reality my next purchase will probably be new strings or a chrome slide
Get them to love you, while they may depending on your words and wealth, the only one who's really judging you is yourself, nobody else.

Any and all posts by this user are fictional and for entertainment purposes only
SLO/Diezel something or another. or maybe more likely throw together a kid for a fender twin so i can build another amp.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/
Definetly buying a new guitar. Looking at a Fender '72 Thinline at the moment, or on the cheaper note, a Fender Blacktop Tele. Also looking at some of the cheaper Gretsch model guitars (electromatic), but who knows.

Then I'll probably finish up on my pedal board and seal the deal with some mogami gold tip cables. That should keep me full for a little while!
Seriously considering dropping a ton of money on a PRS Custom 24. I can get it at a discount since I work at a PRS dealer.

More than likely, I'll be picking up a used Highway One Tele if this kid I talked to about it today doesn't buy it. $400-450ish with a 60th Anniversary Fender case to go along with it.
Music Man JPX 6
Ibanez RGT220H
Fender 50th Anniversary Deluxe Strat
93 Jackson Std Professional (Japan)
03 Gibson LP Special
Alvarez AD60SC

Mesa Single Rectifier/Mesa 4x12 cab
Mesa Transatlantic TA-15
Hughes & Kettner Triplex
I can't decided whether to get a new guitar or a new amp. Or even which guitar or which amp. I've narrowed it down to either a MIM Fender Telecaster or a Gibson Les Paul Studio and for amps it's either an Orange AD30 or Marshall JCM 800.
Drum set
3 tone sunburst finish strat
Maybe a tele
Probably some pedals (thinking wampler leviathan fuzz, Paul Gilbert airplane flanger, wah of some sort)
Amp/pedal parts/kits if I get into that like I want to
Ibanez fireman whenever they relase their "more affordable" mass produced version
Possibly sooooo much more depending on money
[img]http://cdn.gs.uproxx.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/v.gif[/img]
I'd love to get a 1972 Gibson Les Paul Custom to replace the one I used to have. Hey, I can dream!
Quote by thehikingdude
I'd love to get a 1972 Gibson Les Paul Custom to replace the one I used to have. Hey, I can dream!

Don't you have enough guitars to make the rest of us feel bad already?
Get them to love you, while they may depending on your words and wealth, the only one who's really judging you is yourself, nobody else.

Any and all posts by this user are fictional and for entertainment purposes only
Peavey Sanpera II. Should be getting it next month.

After that, LTD MH-1000FR. Probably won't have that til Christmas though, at the earliest.
Spin 'round carousel when your horse isn't screwed in.

My band:
Fractured Instinct
(For fans of Death/Groove/Prog Metal)

Ibanez RGA42E
Ibanez S420
LTD H-301
Ibanez RG520
Peavey Predator USA
Douglas Grendel 725
Line 6 Pod HD500X
Page 1 of 2