Page 1 of 2
That "evening improvisation" was all worked out on the spot? No way...

I love this style of playing man, your work utterly is fantastic. Really good stuff!
Quote by Alkaline 64
That "evening improvisation" was all worked out on the spot? No way...

I love this style of playing man, your work utterly is fantastic. Really good stuff!

Thank You so much for Your attention and comment! Very nice to be a member of your forum!
I am very pleased that you liked the music
Quote by Boav
Cool stuff! I really enjoyed it, and it's musically brilliant. Fantastic technique

Would you mind repaying the favour and giving us a listen and a like on Facebook here:
http://www.facebook.com/HoiPolloi.Band

Cheers. We appreciate it

Thank you, I am very glad that You liked the music!
This has got to be some of the best acoustic stuff I've EVER heard. This is amazing dude. Keep 'em coming. You're great!
Quote by DonGlover

You look like a young Eugene Levy, but with a moustache.

Quote by slapsymcdougal
Quote by Dreadnought
Kicking a man when he's down, I'm proud of you

When they're down is the safest time.

Soundcloud
Sharks Stanley Cup 15-16
Sharks Stanley Cup 16-17,,,,?
Boris you could at least make it look like it is hard work for you

Excellent stuff man, really liking it, my favourites so far have to be Moonlight and Joy and Sorrow. How did you come to play the guitar in this style? With the guitar on your lap? It's an interesting way to do it and I like the way you've turned the tuners upside down too, nice touch.
[url="http://youtu.be/GtInXUtdKigRecording of the rehearsal
Last edited by Boris Ulybyshev at Jan 26, 2013,
Shit this is brilliant.

Now we just need to get this guy on MTV...
Quote by SlinkyBlue

The solution is simple and obvious.

We revolt against ourselves. Mass suicide. The ultimate revolution.
Quote by sage76
Shit this is brilliant.

Now we just need to get this guy on MTV...

Thank you very much for your warm comment!
Quote by kimmy123
Nice experiences i am also love it music.

Hi
Thank you, I am very glad that you liked my music!
Best regards, Boris
What a great find! Thank you for sharing this with us! Your guitar playing is quite inspirational =)
Quote by The bum hips
What a great find! Thank you for sharing this with us! Your guitar playing is quite inspirational =)

Thank you for the comment! I am very pleased! I'm glad you liked the music and style! Regards, Boris!
Clip about the city where I live and that inspired me to many tunes ... Strict, but romantic at the same time .... Novocherkassk left his mark on the history of Russia. He is known to all as the world capital of the Cossacks. In this city there is something fascinating and unforgettable. Houses and streets keep the spirit of former times, who does not hide behind the modern signs. Creator of the video - a musician, writer, poet and producer Paul Dobrynin.

Lyrical music
Quote by Boris Ulybyshev
Clip about the city where I live and that inspired me to many tunes ... Strict, but romantic at the same time .... Novocherkassk left his mark on the history of Russia. He is known to all as the world capital of the Cossacks. In this city there is something fascinating and unforgettable. Houses and streets keep the spirit of former times, who does not hide behind the modern signs. Creator of the video - a musician, writer, poet and producer Paul Dobrynin.

Lyrical music

I like it a lot. It is very good playing and the accompaniment is perfect. You and your friend should release more songs like this.

I had actually seen a few of your videos before I saw this thread. I just found them while browsing on youtube.
Quote by bigblockelectra
I like it a lot. It is very good playing and the accompaniment is perfect. You and your friend should release more songs like this.

I had actually seen a few of your videos before I saw this thread. I just found them while browsing on youtube.

Hello! Thanks for your kind response! I am very glad that my melodies found a response in your heart! Successes to you and all the best! With warm greetings from Russia, Boris!!
Page 1 of 2