Page 1 of 2
Good homework excuses? Anyone?

I can't be bothered to do my history homework, because even my teacher knows it won't help me [learning about Russia's geography isn't going to help me for my history course. Even another history teacher told me this, but mine insists I do it].

We had to make a leaflet about Russia's geography. Should I just tell my teacher I lost it?
Woffelz

Twitter
Youtube
Tumblr

Ibanez RG2550Z/SRX430
Alesis Core 1
BIAS FX

I'm a student. I've got no time or space for an amp!
You could, you know, not be a bitch about it.
When you saw me sleeping
thought I was dreaming
of you...

I didn't tell you
That the only dream
Is Valium for me
There are no good excuses to not do your homework.
That sounds horridly easy as well!
ERROR 0x45: Signature not found
Just never do it and then they come to expect the fact that you havn't done it and you don't even have to give an excuse.

Worked for me.
Tell her you were too busy researching paedophiles and rapists.
Isn't it a pity?
Now, isn't it a shame?
How we break each other's hearts,
And cause each other pain...

"Music is everybody's possession. It's only publishers who think that people own it." - John Lennon
Quote by sfaune92
There are no good excuses to not do your homework.
That sounds horridly easy as well!

This. Hahah.
ಥ_ಥ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ೃ ·ಏ· ಢ_ಢ

E-Married to the sexy DarkConcertine

and Jon777 .

Quote by 007dude

Woffelz

Twitter
Youtube
Tumblr

Ibanez RG2550Z/SRX430
Alesis Core 1
BIAS FX

I'm a student. I've got no time or space for an amp!
Tell yourself that "doing it = not doing it", then try really really hard to not do it. In the end you'll be really proud of yourself, you'll have a good grade and your teacher will be proud. All that because you thought you didn't do shit.

Sounds awesome, doesn't it?
"The dog ate my homework."
Squier "VMC" Stratocaster
PRS SE Singlecut
tc electronic polytune
CMAT MODS Signa Drive
Blakemore Effects Deus Ex Machina
DIY gaussmarkov Dr. Boogey
EHX Small Clone
Mooer ShimVerb
DIY Beavis Devolt
T-REX Fuel Tank Chameleon
Ampeg GVT52-112
say your hand was sore from masturbating too much
periphery/bulb!

gear:
Ibanez RG7321 w/ D-sonic in bridge

Peavey 5150 mk ii & b52 4x12 cab

line 6 podxt for recording

Quote by AsOneIStand
Head and Cab for $130? You don't need a head and cabinet, you need a psychological examination.
"It fell out of my pocket as I was cycling away from a group of chavs I'd just insulted".
Quote by BladeSlinger
Oh God I lol'ed

Quote by Ēzio

Would you like to see my Soundcloud?
I love Padgea7x
Tell her you were recovering from a slew of awful Woffelz threads. She'll understand. Mine did.
Now I understand why that guy doesn't open your threads!

Grow a pair and do your homework and stop being a fifteen year old rebel. You'll thank yourself later when you don't have a shit GPA. Succeeding in high school isn't really about smarts, its moreso about effort.
Last edited by RPGoof at Jun 19, 2011,
Excuses don't work the teacher knows you're lieing. What you say is "I forgot" because you and the teacher both know this means that you couldn't be bothered but it's not as explicit as saying that.

Worst thing that ever happens is they make you do it at lunch or break time in which case you still get to keep your precious home time.

I didn't do a single piece of homework or revision at home for my GCSE's and I still have 13 A-C's.

Protip: GCSE's are stupidly simple.
Just fucking do it, or say you forgot, but if you're worried enough that you have to make a thread about it you should just do it
Don't be an idiot. In the time you will inevitably spend reading all these responses you could go onto Wikipedia, type in Russia, read the section specifically labelled "Geography", copy the hell out of it, fold up a piece of paper into a leaflet and write some stuff and draw some stuff. Ten to fifteen minutes tops, reward yourself with cake, hello University.
Doing something that isn't going to help you at all only because someone else with more authority says you will do it?

Welcome to life. That's how the rest of yours is going to go once you get a job.
Do you feel warm within your cage?

And have you figured out yet -

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
There's a dick on Earth, too
It's you
You could always use the

"A man knocked me to the ground and absconded with my two wheeled, pedal powered transportation device yesterday, and oh to my horror, I discovered that he had absconded with my knapsack as well, which contained the aforementioned homework. My most sincerest apologies, and a thousand pardons."

Hey, it worked for me.
Quote by raoooos
Don't be an idiot. In the time you will inevitably spend reading all these responses you could go onto Wikipedia, type in Russia, read the section specifically labelled "Geography", copy the hell out of it, fold up a piece of paper into a leaflet and write some stuff and draw some stuff. Ten to fifteen minutes tops, reward yourself with cake, hello University.

Do you really have such low standards over there? Using the internet at all for references might give you an F in university over here. Thankfully, I'm going to study abroad.
Last edited by sfaune92 at Jun 19, 2011,
How about the truth? That you are lazy.
Tick tock and waiting for the meteor
This clock is opening another door
Quote by Linkerman
"The dog ate my homework."

it actually worked on my spanish teacher...only because i gave her the assignment all shredded....yes i shred so good i killed my spanish homework...
MAYBE I DO WISH THEY WOULD MAKE A 8 STRING DAISY ROCK GUITAR!!! OK SO!!

Quote by xSacrilegex
I hate old metal, I hate British metal.

Quote by Ninja Vampirate
motherfucker i'd fuck that nigga's bitch ass up
Quote by dabucket
it actually worked on my spanish teacher...only because i gave her the assignment all shredded....yes i shred so good i killed my spanish homework...

So you did the homework and then ruined it?
Quote by sfaune92
Do you really have such low standards over there? Using the internet at all for references might give you an F in university over here. Thankfully, I'm going to study abroad.

Do you study in some sacred religious monastery or something?
Give her a picture of a dog mangling your homework. Tell your teacher that you were too busy taking the photograph to save your work.
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: Esperanza Spalding, Vulfpeck, Caravan Palace

It is I, the mighty shitkicker, as prophesied by JustRooster. Obey me.
Quote by Zeletros
Do you study in some sacred religious monastery or something?

No. There is a lot of bull on the internet, you know. Therefore, books are the best sources for cold hard facts.
Quote by Hakoon1
"It fell out of my pocket as I was cycling away from a group of chavs I'd just insulted".

That was a fun thread.
There's a good chance that what I've written above is useless and if you take any of the advice it's your own fault.
Quote by sfaune92
No. There is a lot of bull on the internet, you know. Therefore, books are the best sources for cold hard facts.

Have you ever heard of the bible?

Just saying...
Last edited by Zeletros at Jun 19, 2011,
Quote by Zeletros
Have you ever head of the bible?

Just saying...

Without starting a religion debate here, your argument is faulty on at least one level -

Prove it's bs.

That aside, I agree with the comment that books are the best source. People are just too lazy to take the extra time to do things in a way they're sure will be correct. Gods forbid we actually learn something, right? I mean, if it doesn't help me at all right now, it must be completely useless.
Do you feel warm within your cage?

And have you figured out yet -

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
There's a dick on Earth, too
It's you
Quote by Greenie_777
So you did the homework and then ruined it?

yes....
MAYBE I DO WISH THEY WOULD MAKE A 8 STRING DAISY ROCK GUITAR!!! OK SO!!

Quote by xSacrilegex
I hate old metal, I hate British metal.

Quote by Ninja Vampirate
motherfucker i'd fuck that nigga's bitch ass up
Quote by strat0blaster
Without starting a religion debate here, your argument is faulty on at least one level -

Prove it's bs.

That aside, I agree with the comment that books are the best source. People are just too lazy to take the extra time to do things in a way they're sure will be correct. Gods forbid we actually learn something, right? I mean, if it doesn't help me at all right now, it must be completely useless.

I've yet to come across a religious book including cold hard facts
Quote by 007dude

Yeah if you spent less time doing that youd have more time to do your homework.
Quote by Zeletros
Have you ever heard of the bible?

Just saying...

I'm talking about scientific journals, textbooks, books written by experts on the field, and so forth. I thought even you understood that.
Page 1 of 2