Just finished playing 99 rooms. My reaction: wat.

Was the game supposed to be scary? I heard or read somewhere it was supposed to be scary or whatever, but to me it was just...average? I only got scared once and it was because some guy popped out of nowhere. Then I just kept on clicking away onto the next room. I thought they would make some crazy shit at the 99th room but they didn't.

So yeah. I don't know. Discuss or something.
pinga
tldr: ts played a video game, it wasn't good. You just said this thread has no real point at the end of your post.

r'd
Tick tock and waiting for the meteor
This clock is opening another door
Once I played a game, but I lost it.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
Quote by Msword7
tldr: ts played a video game, it wasn't good. You just said this thread has no real point at the end of your post.

r'd

Is anybody really that lazy where they can't read ONE paragraph?
pinga
Quote by Banjocal

I appreciate it.
[Insert something clever here]
So...play better games? I don't know. What do you want? The hours wasted on a bad game back? Cuz that don't work.
Never played it but probably won't ever now.
Stand up and cheer if you like SimCity

Play Up Pompey, Pompey Play Up
THE WiLDHEARTS

Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."
Quote by crazysam23_Atax
So...play better games? I don't know. What do you want? The hours wasted on a bad game back? Cuz that don't work.

I only spent like 40 minutes. I don't know. If anything, I was asking if people have played this game (slideshow really) and what they thought of it.
pinga
Quote by Cb4rabid
I only spent like 40 minutes. I don't know. If anything, I was asking if people have played this game (slideshow really) and what they thought of it.
I've not, but if it's basically a slideshow I never will. I mean, I'd rather pay for a game & enjoy it than sit there & ask myself why I wasted 40 minutes.
Horror in both movies and games became either comedy or "OMG gROSS sHIT and GUts alL AROUND thE fACKIN flOOR" genres lately you know
I played it once but I don't think I ever beat it.
The content of this signature is pretty much irrelevant
Quote by Zeletros
Horror in both movies and games became either comedy or "OMG gROSS sHIT and GUts alL AROUND thE fACKIN flOOR" genres lately you know

'Lately'
Horseness is the whatness of allhorse.
We are all Neil Lennon
UG GT5 group
Quote by UraniYum

'Lately'

Well at that time it might have been scary cause everyone was a pussy, now we hardcore
Quote by Zeletros
Well at that time it might have been scary cause everyone was a pussy, now we hardcore
...you've never seen Braindead, have you?
We are all Neil Lennon
UG GT5 group
Quote by UraniYum
...you've never seen Braindead, have you?

I have. Its insanely funny, especially when the main guy (Lionel?) runs through the crowd of zombies, with a lawnmower strapped to his chest.

All from the same guy who made Lord of The Rings....how things change.

I'm also going to have to try and complete 99 rooms sometime. I played once, but I didnt understand what to do, other than click, but I'll have another go, to see for myself.
Quote by Stud_Muffin
I have. Its insanely funny, especially when the main guy (Lionel?) runs through the crowd of zombies, with a lawnmower strapped to his chest.
While skating on half a head.

If you think modern movies are more violent, then really, you just haven't seen any old ones.
We are all Neil Lennon
UG GT5 group
Quote by Banjocal

Quote by Kill A Kitten
You know that old saying: "Men who play bass in the band have the largest genitalia." Well, it's the same for women.