no, the crosses need to be upside down so you have the power of satan in you. Because guitar is the devil's instrument.
Don't mess up.
Quote by HitTheLights81
no, the crosses need to be upside down so you have the power of satan in you. Because guitar is the devil's instrument.
Horseness is the whatness of allhorse.
We are all Neil Lennon
UG GT5 group
i was making fun of the guy who posted here last night with this same title, not guitar, wtf?
Quote by FireFromTheVoid
No your hand seems lame and unoriginal.

That's alot to say about a hand.
I thought that was quite funny...
Quote by santa_man99
THANK you. I love you forever.

Quote by DrFuzz
Why are you researching for Christmas? It's only Ma- HOLY CRAP WHERE'S 2009 GONE!?!?!?

Quote by ilikepirates
You're right, that is weird. You win.
I gotta say, you should really see a doctor. I think your hand has multiple personality disorder. Shit ain't pretty!
/cringe
Quote by crazysam23_Atax
I gotta say, you should really see a doctor. I think your hand has multiple personality disorder. Shit ain't pretty!
/cringe

And how would that have anything to do with how my hand looks? My hand has multiple personality disorder so it grew a horn?
WTH

compayito?? is it you??
Quote by Våd Hamster
Fuck yes you are the best poster ever

do you wanna hear a little piano composition I have just made?, I promise it don't totally sucks, you can hear it on my profile, any feedback would be really appreciated -C4C
Forget you guys, ima play the guitar anyways, even if my hand is a goth and shops at hot topic
all of the reported comments are lame. haha get off the computer and go outside, stop grabbing at the moderator's balls hoping for acknowledgement.

DUDE YOUR HAND IS KICKASS.
YOU CAN HAZ DA METALZ!
Equipment:
ESP LTD EC-1000
Agile 727 Interceptor Pro
Ibanez RG7321
Marshall 1960A Cab
Peavey 6505+
Rack stuff

Whoop Whoop. Holla.
seriously is it the compayito?

or it is an imitation, or maybe the compayito is an imitation
Quote by Våd Hamster
Fuck yes you are the best poster ever

do you wanna hear a little piano composition I have just made?, I promise it don't totally sucks, you can hear it on my profile, any feedback would be really appreciated -C4C
Quote by Dansieg
And how would that have anything to do with how my hand looks? My hand has multiple personality disorder so it grew a horn?
Well, I figured it'd be insulting if I outright told you this thread is stupid...
Quote by crazysam23_Atax
Well, I figured it'd be insulting if I outright told you this thread is stupid...

UR FACE IS STUPID