Hey Pit,

Which one is better? consider OS, Camera, Screen, Browsing and Gaming?

Thanks
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Neither. Get a Samsung Galaxy S2.

Came here to say this. Best android phone out (not in the US yet) all around.
You'll probably be able to root it and get rid of touch wiz
Quote by TheBigProjekt
Quick question, don;t make fun of me please.
When does your dick "grow" the most, as im 14 and I'm still on the small side.

..I just don't want a small dick XD
Quote by Cb4rabid
Samsung A777 ftw.

That's close to what I have. These are the best little goddamn phones. They get the job done and they're tough as bricks. Battery life is pretty decent too. Fuck smartphones.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Xiaoxi
That's close to what I have. These are the best little goddamn phones. They get the job done and they're tough as bricks. Battery life is pretty decent too. Fuck smartphones.

True, the battery life goes far beyond what most other phones go. I've seen people take their chargers with them to school and I stand there in shock. I can go 2-3 days without charging this thing without it dying.

But it just doesn't have the cool factor that smartphones have.
pinga
As much as I'd like an Android, I have an E63, and it's sturdy as shit. It has insane battery life (seriously, I can go almost 5 days before I need to recharge it), it has a keypad, which is something I almost need in a phone, and it can do a hell of a lot. It may not be as fancy or 'app-heavy' as an Android phone, but it does everything I need it to.

Granted, I would like a Google Nexus S.
I have an incredibly old Nokia brick.

/winning
Quote by SlackerBabbath
My ideal woman would be a grossly overweight woman who would happy go jogging, come home all sweaty and let me put my dick under her armpit while she shuffles a pack of cards.

Stay classy, pit.
What's your opinion on LG Optimus 2x? It should be at the same level as the samsung you're recommending, but cheaper.