I know it says something about safety regulations and procedures concerning fire, but I can't make sense of all of it. Any Norwegian UGers care to translate this into English?
Last edited by Pat_s1t at Jun 19, 2011,
Safety notice
this vehicle is fire protected in the engineroom with CO2.
Evacuate the vehicle if you hear the alarm, or when Co2 flows out to the engine room.
When changing Co2 bottle, and before it's removed from its handle, mount the protection cap to the tube attachement

Something like that
This vehicle is fire protected in the motor by CO2. Evacuate car if fire or if CO2 is leaking. TO replace new CO2 make sure to close the valve.
Guitars:
- Gibson SG Standard
- Lag Roxane 500
- Eastwood Hi-Flyer
- Takamine EG523

Amplifiers:
- Jet City JCA50H
- George Dennis 60Watt The Blue Combo
- Marshall SuperBass 100Watt
Quote by Fullmetalzawa
Is that really all one word at the top?
Yeah, Norwegian is one of those joke languages, like oompa loompa, or French.
Horseness is the whatness of allhorse.
We are all Neil Lennon
UG GT5 group
^ Eh, Google said it was Norwegian. Though you're probably right, I can remember the Dutch airforce used to be here, but I don't remember anyone from Norway.
Quote by Thrashtastic15
Why the hell is that in Newfoundland
I live in CFB Goose Bay, once one of the most active US and NATO bases throughout the Cold War and the 90's. Sadly there's no military activity here anymore, since all the Italians, Germans, Brits, etc. pulled out in 2005. But there's loads of crap lying around everywhere. A friend of mine found an old vehicle on took a picture of the sign, and put it on Facebook.

The more you know!
Last edited by Pat_s1t at Jun 19, 2011,
Quote by Pat_s1t
^ Eh, Google said it was Norwegian. Though you're probably right, I can remember the Dutch airforce used to be here, but I don't remember anyone from Norway.I live in CFB Goose Bay, once one of the most active US and NATO bases throughout the Cold War and the 90's. Sadly there's no military activity here anymore, since all the Italians, Germans, Brits, etc. pulled out in 2005. But there's loads of crap lying around everywhere. A friend of mine found an old vehicle on took a picture of the sign, and put it on Facebook.

The more you know!

Did he take the vehicle?

That shits cool man.
Quote by Thrashtastic15
Did he take the vehicle?

That shits cool man.
I'm pretty sure he did, one of his statuses afterwards was "Hydroplaning in a Russian vehicle haha"

This is what he took by the way:

Not a Google photo, that's actually him inside the vehicle