Quick question on Floyd BRIDGES that I can't find the answer to, is the size for them universal? Or similar as long as it's Original or Licensed?

There's the picture from eBay, obviously building a parts-Rhoads for fun over the summer. High quality is preferred, but I have a relatively low budget and would like to keep quality high-price low if you want to recommend a few that'd fit!
im pretty sure that the size of a floyd bridge is pretty much universal between original, licensed, schaller and whatnot...i think the only difference in sizes are if it were being compared to a seven or eight string model or an off brand like the jackson style, washburn style, or the ibanez edge series. i think you will be fine with any of the ones i mentioned. are you familiar with changing the strings on a floyd?
Quote by killed 'em all
im pretty sure that the size of a floyd bridge is pretty much universal between original, licensed, schaller and whatnot...i think the only difference in sizes are if it were being compared to a seven or eight string model or an off brand like the jackson style, washburn style, or the ibanez edge series. i think you will be fine with any of the ones i mentioned. are you familiar with changing the strings on a floyd?

Yep, already have a FR equipped guitar, and there's a place down the street that'll do the best setup ever for about $10 anyways.

Anyone know inexpensive quality Floyds?
kramers hold up pretty well without being an original...if you can manage a licensed schaller you would be good to go, schaller floyds are like the best of the best
Quote by Wisthekiller
Ok, thanks a lot for your help!

hey no problem, its what guitarists do for each other...help each other out, its like the un-written law of being a musician