I'm 16 and i can sing and play guitar, i live outside Austin and have good ties to the Austin music scene.
if you think you have a song that could become pretty big, let me know
(preferably a love song lol)
(nothing metal or even close to that)

Like to hear from you,
Jake
I meant provide me with lyrics or an idea, even if your a songwriter, not a singer you can still have a hit
if you just have lyrics you dont have a hit, you must add vocals, guitar etc.
saying "need a hit?" means that i want to help them and myself in creating a hit
Do you mean a hit for you? or a hit for me? Are you a producer or something?lol
And with Best Reguards.....YukonChuck......Rock On!!!!
@yukonchuck06: a hit for the singer is a hit for the writer, im not a producer but i know a very good one
@Didii: lol thats all good, pretty much just a tab/or just lyrics.. unless you feel it necessary to send the audio too lol then by all means
A lot of guys in Austin just like you. 3 of my students just got signed to a record deal in Austin. If you are from Austin, then you know the band Vallejo. I taught their family. I have two management companies out of Austin that I'm considering.

There are a lot of great players out of Austin. I'm on a label with Fowlers guys.

Try this, post your stuff on You Tube.

Sean
He means he wants to collaborate with a lyricist or other musicians
Quote by kaptkegan
Don't think I've ever been sigged.

I pretty much never leave the drug thread anymore.
@metallicuh: yea pretty much lol
“Success is having to worry about every damn thing in the world, except money.”
-Johnny Cash
Ok I'm back. And noticed all my midi's and tabs are gone... I still have some audiofiles and projects from Cubase.. I don't have it currently installed and I really have no time now.
If you still want a song, send me a message 30 June. Then I'll have enough time to work on my music again
lalala
Quote by madewell94
I'm 16 and i can sing and play guitar, i live outside Austin and have good ties to the Austin music scene.
if you think you have a song that could become pretty big, let me know
(preferably a love song lol)
(nothing metal or even close to that)

Like to hear from you,
Jake

I do.

Just letting you know.
shred is gaudy music
Quote by GuitarMunky
I do.

Just letting you know.

lol would you like to share it with me?
-Johnny Cash
Haha whoa that's crazy
-Johnny Cash
Quote by madewell94
@yukonchuck06: a hit for the singer is a hit for the writer, im not a producer but i know a very good one
@Didii: lol thats all good, pretty much just a tab/or just lyrics.. unless you feel it necessary to send the audio too lol then by all means

Only on American Idol homo....Writer's SO often get ignoured, EXAMPLE::: Bernie Taupin-Elton John...HELLO?? Put down the Justin Bieber album your mom just bought you and study "Physical Graffitti" smoke a J and get an opinion of your own....
And with Best Reguards.....YukonChuck......Rock On!!!!
Quote by yukonchuck06
Only on American Idol homo....Writer's SO often get ignoured, EXAMPLE::: Bernie Taupin-Elton John...HELLO?? Put down the Justin Bieber album your mom just bought you and study "Physical Graffitti" smoke a J and get an opinion of your own....

Grow up.

Maybe in the public eye, but if you know anything, Songwriters DO get a lot of respect from within the industry. Case in point? A guy by the name of Paul Overstreet.

Don't come in here posing, you're neither impressive or intelligent enough to pull it off. Taupin was a great writer, and most people that know and follow EJ understand that.

Best,

Sean
Quote by Sean0913
Grow up.

Maybe in the public eye, but if you know anything, Songwriters DO get a lot of respect from within the industry. Case in point? A guy by the name of Paul Overstreet.

Don't come in here posing, you're neither impressive or intelligent enough to pull it off. Taupin was a great writer, and most people that know and follow EJ understand that.

Best,

Sean

Assuming the actual song writer is given songwriting credit, he still gets some kind of royalties (at least, in Australia you do. I'm not sure what the America equivilent of APRA is)

Personally, I'd rather be recognized by the industry as a song writer, than by the public as a popstar
Quote by yukonchuck06

are you serious? How can you even act like writers don't get recognized, its called mailbox money, even if it looks like they don't get anything ..... they do
So y don't you get up off the couch, take a trip to Austin, Texas and learn a little something about music.
Also wtf is up with your American idol reference, 1. I haven't seen American idol in like 3 years. 2. That made no sense.
Do u know how many people have said exactly what you just said "smoke - own" so maybe you need to get an opinion of your own.
Also, how can use Justin beiber as an insult, in a conversation where nobody is talking about Justin beiber and you bring it up, you probly think about him more than I do, I don't even see why everybody hates him, yea his music sucks but at least he is doing something other than sitting on his couch listening to led zepplin and "smoking a J"
-Johnny Cash