It's a PRS SE Torero that one of my lady friends purchased a while back. She's looking to sell it to a friend in order to get money in order to purchase an acoustic guitar instead. They go for almost $1000 new. She's offering $500 and she'll have it set up professionally. Is this a good buy? Should I try to talk it down? She would never try to wrong me on purpose, but what are some other methods to make sure its a legit guitar and things to check for?
Just try it out and see if it feels good, if it does 500 is a damn good price for one.
ಠ_ಠ
- Yes, My name is actually Terran -
- Not just a Starcraft fan -

Terran > Zerg and Protoss
Quote by Tango616
Just try it out and see if it feels good, if it does 500 is a damn good price for one.

I almost wan't to try to get it down to $400. They are $995 new. I don't want to rob anyone though.
If she's a good friend I'd stick with 500 as that's a super deal. If she's just an acquaintance then go ahead, as that'd be a steal. Either way you're getting a great deal
Good deal, that's a nice guitar.
Music Man JPX 6
Ibanez RGT220H
Fender 50th Anniversary Deluxe Strat
93 Jackson Std Professional (Japan)
03 Gibson LP Special
Alvarez AD60SC

Mesa Single Rectifier/Mesa 4x12 cab
Mesa Transatlantic TA-15
Hughes & Kettner Triplex
If you don't mind the Floyd Rose, then yeah that's a really good price for a Torero.
I'm not a big floyd rose guy but it seems like sucha steal! She says she has a case too. I asked if its hardshell. Gig bags are ass.

How much work are Floyd roses anyways? Do they breakdown easily?
Last edited by RockAddict311 at Jun 19, 2011,
No. If it's an original they're very sturdy and reliable. It takes about 5-10 minutes to change tunings when you get used to it and about 30-45 min to change strings. They're much easier than people make them out to be.
Quote by RockAddict311
I'm not a big floyd rose guy but it seems like sucha steal! She says she has a case too. I asked if its hardshell. Gig bags are ass.

How much work are Floyd roses anyways? Do they breakdown easily?

As long as you don't go all Kerry King on it and rape it, those thing can last quite a while. I tried a Torrero before and apart from a few bits and pieces in terms of the feel of the FR, it felt just as good as an OFR.

She has a case for it? Just take it for $500, its already a good offer and she's a friend.
Quote by Blompcube
it's so cool to hate Gibson, even the federal Department of Justice hates them.

( )( )
( . .) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
C('')('') signature to help him gain world domination.