i'm gonna type this as legibly as posible becase i'm slightly drunk. So sorry if its hard to understnd.

Something i've notieced with my acoustic guitar since I bought it is taht it leaves this smell on my fngers after I play it that smells liek corroded metal. at frist, i thuoght it was the strings getting old, so I cahnged them. But it's still there. I cleaned the fingerboard off hella, but it still makes my fingers smell. Has anyone else had this problm, and is it fixable, or is it jsut because I owna crappy $150 acoustc guitar?

Thanks...and sorry agin for any difficulty readin tihs.
Seattle Seahawks

Quote by chookiecookie
i feel like you have an obsession with aubrey plaza.

Quote by WCPhils
at least we can all agree SGstriker is the woooooooooooooooooooooorst
It's maybe the frets, since it's a cheap guitar. My acoustic does it too...but I like the smell
It might be Phosphor Bronze strings? I use 'em, and my fingers get a metallic stink. I think they're known for that.
XBOX LIVE Gamertag: Jazz Funeral
Currently killing with The Nunts crew in Max Payne 3

Quote by Weaponized
ON LIGHTNING.
it's probably the strings. my fingers always smell a little like metal after i play.
Quote by Skeet UK
I just looked in my Oxford English Dictionary and under "Acoustic Guitar", there was your Avatar and an email address!
Thanks guys. I'll try a different type of strings and we'll whether it works or not. One way or another, I need a better acoustic. This thing was good when I'd only been playing for a year. 5 years later, I need a better one lol
Seattle Seahawks

Quote by chookiecookie
i feel like you have an obsession with aubrey plaza.

Quote by WCPhils
at least we can all agree SGstriker is the woooooooooooooooooooooorst