He has shoulder length wavy blonde hair and his voice is really soft and calm
He does gear reviews for some website, guitarworld, etc.
I dont know which one, But he can play and he has some cool licks

Im trying to find one of his videos that has a lick I want to learn, But have no idea who the dude works for.

Can anyone help?
The illegality of cannabis is outrageous, an impediment to full utilization of a drug which helps produce the serenity and insight, sensitivity and fellowship so desperately needed in this increasingly mad and dangerous world.
- Carl Sagan
Quote by SKArface McDank
He has shoulder length wavy blonde hair and his voice is really soft and calm
He does gear reviews for some website, guitarworld, etc.
I dont know which one, But he can play and he has some cool licks

Im trying to find one of his videos that has a lick I want to learn, But have no idea who the dude works for.

Can anyone help?

I know who you're talking about give me a sec and I'll find him
you're a stone fox
Quote by SKArface McDank
I love you 13 year old violin :

It's villain, and I love you too.
you're a stone fox
Ah, no he has curly blonde hair he looks like hes in his mid 30s and If I remember correctly, he has a clearish microphone protruding under his right ear most of the time
The illegality of cannabis is outrageous, an impediment to full utilization of a drug which helps produce the serenity and insight, sensitivity and fellowship so desperately needed in this increasingly mad and dangerous world.
- Carl Sagan
haha I already loved you for trying
- Carl Sagan
Quote by SKArface McDank
Ah, no he has curly blonde hair he looks like hes in his mid 30s and If I remember correctly, he has a clearish microphone protruding under his right ear most of the time

Fine. Give me a sec.
you're a stone fox
That was the first thing I tried to remember, I thought it was a tube screamer but I couldnt find him when I tried this tim
- Carl Sagan
johnny dimarco from Boss US haha
It was the boss bassman pedal

I appreciate your help though man thanks
- Carl Sagan