Hello everybody,
I am looking to add a wah pedal to my board and was wondering, what should i get? Ive been looking at either ibanez's weeping demon or dunlops kirk hammett wah...which of these would you recomend? or if neither of them what should i get? Any and all help will be GREATLY appreciated.

Thanks guys

KEEP IT METAL
Custom Audio Electronics Wah... it gives you the tone of the original dunlop crybaby plus a custom tone that you can switch between and tweak with an allen wrench. Plus it has a switch to add more gain to the wah during solos
Quote by Darkflame
You can't turn Kirk Hammett's off...

Quote by mulefish

Why did I spend so much time on that?

Quote by Jazz Funeral
One Wah pedal to rule them all, One Wah pedal to find them...

I'm thinking about picking up a Clyde Deluxe from Fulltone. it sounds like it's really versatile. Maybe it'll suit your needs too...
XBOX LIVE Gamertag: Jazz Funeral
Currently killing with The Nunts crew in Max Payne 3

Quote by Weaponized
ON LIGHTNING.
i personally didn't like the 535Q, but i def seem to be the minority with that opinion (i like my classic cry baby more).

RMC is great stuff, real supreme. i have a fulltone clyde deluxe i love, but the pot seems to have gotten f'ed up and i haven't gotten around to sending it back.
punk isn't dead, it's always smelled that way.

"A perfection of means, and confusion of aims, seems to be our main problem."
-ae
Oh my god, that's my shoop
Quote by RHCPFitz
Ibanez WH-10v2

I don't think this will fit his style the WH10 has a reallly distinctive sound IMO, and he'd really have to try it first.
I do like the Hammett wah, it had a pretty good tone.
Also look at:
Dunlop 535Q
RMC Wizard Wah

Those in my opinion work best for higher gain stuff.
RIP Gooze

cats
i like my Fulltone Clyde, its not as versatile a lot of the other wahs on the market, but it does what i want.

will most likely add a RMC wizzard wah to that too whenever i can get myself to justify turning the funds into amps.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/
I've been using the Morley Tremonti Power Wah for about 4 years now, my absolute hands down favorite wah I've ever stepped on. I really like it's EQ and range, plus it has no switch which is a plus for dark stages; just step on to activate/off to deactivate. After the deactivation period is adjusted to minimum the off/on function is transparent. Great freaking pedal worth consideration.

Cheers!
Plutoneium Effects Chi-Wah-Wah
Quote by Blompcube
it's so cool to hate Gibson, even the federal Department of Justice hates them.

( )( )
( . .) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
C('')('') signature to help him gain world domination.
I haven't played a better wah then a RMC. The clyde was pretty awesome but the the RMC's i tried were brilliant. I don't play metal though.

I have heard good things about the Zakk Wylde wah for high gain though. the lack of range it offers might be something you like.
Quote by Darkflame
You can't turn Kirk Hammett's off...

Even after unplugging and taking it all apart, then using the components in a bunch of different electrical things...it kept going!
[img]http://cdn.gs.uproxx.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/v.gif[/img]
Quote by joe_k
I haven't played a better wah then a RMC. The clyde was pretty awesome but the the RMC's i tried were brilliant.

agreed, i have played both, own a fulltone, but would buy in RMC if i were to do it again.
punk isn't dead, it's always smelled that way.

"A perfection of means, and confusion of aims, seems to be our main problem."
-ae
I have a morley bad horsie 2 wah. its switchless and the contour gives you enough flexibility.
I like the wah on my rp355.
Guitars: Fender FSR Standard Strat, Squire Affinity Strat, Epiphone Nighthawk
Amps: Vox AC15C1, Roland Cube 15x, Peavey KB-1
Pedals: Digitech RP355, HD500, Joyo AC-Tone, EHX Soul Food
I play Metal and love my Weeping Demon. That would be my choice.
Jackson, Ibanez, Lag
Carvin, Marshall
Ibanez, Boss, Korg
Quote by gumbilicious
i personally didn't like the 535Q, but i def seem to be the minority with that opinion (i like my classic cry baby more).

RMC is great stuff, real supreme. i have a fulltone clyde deluxe i love, but the pot seems to have gotten f'ed up and i haven't gotten around to sending it back.

i never liked the 535q either, i realy did like my slash wah until it broke though, waiting on a vox big bad wah being delivered tomorrow
I personally like the Custom Audio Electronics (owned by MXR) Wah. You can switch between red and yellow fasel inductors and it has a boost. The important part is that it sounds good, and I really like how it sounds.
Agile Interceptor Pro 725 EB EMG
Gibson LP Future Tribute
G12T-75 4x12 Avatar
Krank Nineteen80-watt
Koch Loadbox
RMC4

Soundcloud
Quote by Bidley
I play Metal and love my Weeping Demon. That would be my choice.

would you say that the weeping demon works well on a clean tone?
Quote by fly135

Never heard the Kirk Hammet wah jokes before?
E-peen:
Rhodes Gemini
Fryette Ultra Lead
Peavey 6505
THD Flexi 50

Gibson R0 Prototype
EBMM JP13 Rosewood
Fender CS Mary Kaye

WTLT

(512) Audio Engineering - Custom Pedal Builds, Mods and Repairs
I like Morely wahs they are easier to operate and have a thick-sounding mid-range. The Zakk Wylde wah is supposed to be great for metal.
Current Rig:

Eppy SG w/Swineheads, Marshall DSL 5c, Joyo Vintage OD, Joyo British Sound, Sounds Sounds Fuzz Face, GGG Guv'nor, Dr. Boogie Pedal, Crybaby in Red Sparkle, Digitech Hardwire Delay

The things I would do for a Les Paul...