i bought a bass for $50. it was a 1 year old bass in decent condition that is new at $110. So im gunna repaint it and make it all nice but it is a short scale(smaller neck). Should i get a new neck or find another used bass for around $50 and sell this one?
Who's your daddy... well not me cuz ur momas ugly

These things are sex transport vehichles woot

This man just got a station wagon.
i played a short scale for a while. i like the feel of them to be honest. 50 bucks doesnt get much nowadays, so why not play it till you find another good deal?
My name is Greg, use it.

Sarcastic

Angry

Hopeful
Quote by gtosteve65
i bought a bass for $50. it was a 1 year old bass in decent condition that is new at $110. So im gunna repaint it and make it all nice but it is a short scale(smaller neck). Should i get a new neck or find another used bass for around $50 and sell this one?

Bear in mind that a regular sized neck will need the bridge placement changed, and as such the pickups will sound different as well.
In the bass chat:

<Jon> take the quote of me out your sig plx
<Jon> i hate seeing what i said around lol

Leader of the Bass Militia PM to join!

And now on BANDCAMP!

Officially the funniest member of the Bass Forum.
It'll cost a hell-of-a-lot more than $50 to convert a short scale to a 'standard' scale.

If the scale length bothers you that much, you're better off selling the whole thing and buying a standard scale bass, outright.
"Punk Rock should mean freedom, liking and accepting anything that you like, as sloppy as you want, as long as it's good and has passion."