i bought a bass for $50. it was a 1 year old bass in decent condition that is new at $110. So im gunna repaint it and make it all nice but it is a short scale(smaller neck). Should i get a new neck or find another used bass for around $50 and sell this one?oo yea if u want to know what it is its a sx ursla-or somthing like that
Who's your daddy... well not me cuz ur momas ugly

These things are sex transport vehichles woot

This man just got a station wagon.
if you get a new neck your probably gonna have to move the bridge to get it to intonate if i were you id just enjoy the loosy goosy goodness
Guitars:
Custom les paul copy with sun inlay
Epiphone les paul custom with emg 81/85
Hondo 80's star shape(project)
ESP explorer (project)
Epiphone dr200s
Epiphone ej200
pedals:
mxr doubleshot distortion
amp:
Raven rg100
changing the neck will help, and intonating is not that hard a job, i say change that neck
i'm Ginger its fun
Quote by Sparky-MMA
changing the neck will help, and intonating is not that hard a job, i say change that neck

its not just the intonation, the bridge might have to be adjusted to compensate for the different scale length for it to be possible to intonate it.
Quote by mysterion2112
its not just the intonation, the bridge might have to be adjusted to compensate for the different scale length for it to be possible to intonate it.

^This^
If you get a 34" scale neck, then the intonation will probably have to be moved centimeters, not millimeters.
Short scale basses are awesome.....everyone gets GAS for one at some point...

+chicks dig them too!
Quote by Pan-Tallica
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
But theres no reason why i cant be free like a raspberry stuck to the back of a horny elephants ass.

This is maybe the worst comparison in the history of comparisons.
wouldnt the chicks dig a longer neck
Who's your daddy... well not me cuz ur momas ugly

These things are sex transport vehichles woot

This man just got a station wagon.