I just bought a Zacky Vengeance guitar (Schecter S-1), and I was wondering what case I need to get for it? I currently have an SKB 56 for my Les Paul. Do you think it would fit in that case?

Thanks in advance.
have you tried putting the guitar in the case?
Quote by JD Close
Piano dick had some good parts, but should have said "As the business man slowly gets boned", would have accented the whole dick feeling of the album
I think It should fit a case for say a gibson sg, You could try yhe fit in the LP case
You can get a Coffin Case. They're made especially for pointy guitars.
you're a stone fox
-I can't try to put it the LP case yet cause it hasn't arrived yet (ordered it online).

-Yeah, I was also thinking that an SG case may work. I'll have to take it up to Guitar Center and test that out once it gets here.

-Yeah, I'll probably end up getting a coffin case eventually. In fact, I may just do that from the start. I've always liked those, and they aren't much more expensive than a specialized case.
Is that the Zacky Vengeance guitar with the mirror finish?
[img]http://cdn.gs.uproxx.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/v.gif[/img]
My Schecter Solo 6 fits in an Epiphone SG case.
Gear
2009 Schecter Solo 6 DSG limited 1 of 50 in the USA
Ovation Celebrity
TC Electronic: Polytune
Digitech RP355 Multieffects Pedal
Quote by HeyItsChenny
thank you very much, Seaweed
i don't own any schecters, but i own two SG's and their cases kind of have a funny bump in them to support the back, and i do not think it would work overly well with a thicker guitar. i dont think i could get any other guitar i own in my SG case other than my SG's.

maybe the Epi SG cases are different than the Gibby ones, mine is gibby.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/
Quote by trashedlostfdup
i don't own any schecters, but i own two SG's and their cases kind of have a funny bump in them to support the back, and i do not think it would work overly well with a thicker guitar. i dont think i could get any other guitar i own in my SG case other than my SG's.

maybe the Epi SG cases are different than the Gibby ones, mine is gibby.

I bet you could get one of the original les pauls in there. Hehe
[img]http://cdn.gs.uproxx.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/v.gif[/img]
Okay, I got the guitar in the mail. It's BEAUTIFUL. But, JAHellraiser, no, it's the See-Thru Cherry one.

Just for future reference, it fit in the SKB 56 PERFECTLY. Thanks for your help, everyone.