I was wondering what you guys think of this amp. I could easily just Google a review, but I trust UG'ers opinions more. I do wanna hear the good things, but I mostly wanna hear the bad things, if there are any. Thanks.
you're a stone fox
it's a good practice amp.
Jumping on dat gear sig train.
PRS Hollowbody II / BKP Warpigs
Strandberg OS6T / BKP Aftermath
Strandberg OS7 / Lace Poopsticks
Skervesen Raptor 7FF / BKP Warpigs
Skervesen Raptor 6 NTB / BKP Juggernauts
Hapas Sludge 7 FF / Hapas Leviathan
Anderson Baritom / Motorcity Nuke BKP Sinner Anderson H2+
Warmoth Baritone / BKP Piledriver
Ibanez Rg2120x / BKP Nailbomb

Blackstar ID:Core Beam
Quote by AcousticMirror
it's a good practice amp.

That's what Im planning on using it for.
you're a stone fox
Not a bad practice amp... but that would strongly depend on what you are using it for.

There are quite a number of people on UG who use it, but prefer to have its parts like tubes and speakers changed.
Quote by Blompcube
it's so cool to hate Gibson, even the federal Department of Justice hates them.

( )( )
( . .) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
C('')('') signature to help him gain world domination.
It's a good amp if you add pedals or a multifx. On it's own, it doesn't have much character or variety of tone.
its good in the fact that there are tons upon tons of mods you can do to it electronically, different tubes, and different speakers, etc. you can mod the hell out of them.

so yea, they are cool amps.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/
Quote by trashedlostfdup
its good in the fact that there are tons upon tons of mods you can do to it electronically, different tubes, and different speakers, etc. you can mod the hell out of them.

so yea, they are cool amps.

Add to this that they take pedals incredibly well and sound nice stock anyway. I've used the head with a 2x12 with V30s for gigging before with a blues band and it's a great little amp. Plus it's nearly 4 years old and still going strong, I'd recommend it to anyone.
Great amp if you want to start modding amps. Pretty good for the price if you're buying used.
[img]http://cdn.gs.uproxx.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/v.gif[/img]
Quote by fly135
It's a good amp if you add pedals or a multifx. On it's own, it doesn't have much character or variety of tone.

+1, exactly.

it's a great pedal platform, if you already have a bunch of pedals. on its own, it's a bit meh.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by JAHellraiser
Great amp if you want to start modding amps. Pretty good for the price if you're buying used.

Yeah, Im getting it for $250
you're a stone fox