TRIVIUM

From Ember to Inferno

Ascendancy

The Crusade

Shogun

In Waves

Discuss this epic band here.

ASCEND TO THE HEAVENS, TO DESTROY, THEM, ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now discuss.
METAL!
Even you know better than this. I hope you get permabanned.
Quote by beadhangingOne
Are you talking about those weird sphincter-spasms where it feels like there's a ghost dick in your ass for a little while and then it just disappears?
Quote by Geldin
Ain't you the bee's fukken knees. Just go to the thread that already exists here: https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?p=27466604#post27466604.

'

Oversight.
I see.

Why is it in the Hardcore section?
I thought they were metal.
Like, Thrash.

Okay. If the moderator wants to lock this thread, so be it.
Why am I retarded for thinking trivium's metal, receiving threats about being permbanned?

Well, have fun guys. Certaintly not posting in this thread again.
METAL!
It's not because this is the most serious offence in the forum, it's just because you're a twat and we want you out.
Quote by Ultraussie
Oversight.
I see.

Why is it in the Hardcore section?
I thought they were metal.
Like, Thrash.

Okay. If the moderator wants to lock this thread, so be it.
Why am I retarded for thinking trivium's metal, receiving threats about being permbanned?

Well, have fun guys. Certaintly not posting in this thread again.

Of course you are not stupid for thinking Trivium are metal.

Are you stupid for thinking they are thrash...No comment.
Quote by beadhangingOne
Are you talking about those weird sphincter-spasms where it feels like there's a ghost dick in your ass for a little while and then it just disappears?
Why ISN'T he banned anyway, aren't all of his posts or threads spam? By this point I would suspect it's the UG electric chair for him. o.o
**** the mods man. They are a bunch of assholes. Who cares if you want to post about something anywhere else than the supposed thread. I tried posting a religious thread a day or two ago with a specific question, nothing else, and some guy reported me. It's a friggin forum. These guys need to lighten up a bit.

IAMMADBRO
Quote by cm880999
Not fast enough.. try playing this song i wrote it's called trolls delight!

heres the progression

A F Bb Gm E C D A Bm C Bm A Bm Bb Bm Cm Cb C Cbm A

played at 883 bmp change the chord every click

its pretty easy though
What the **** is happening to this forum? I'm not even remotely kvlt, and it's enough to make me barf. I feel for you Goatstapo, I really really do...
The ones with arrows have more tabs connected too

Groups if you will

The wikipedia one has 22
Philosophy > Life
Quote by Morphogenesis26
What the hell is your reason for 8 UG tabs?

When I read the forum, I open a new tab for each thread I wanna read and close 'em as I finish

I just happened to only be halfway through at the time

^ Opera. And why not?
Philosophy > Life