This August a couple of friends and I are opening a small buisness.
We're going to be making guitars for people. These guitars are not going to be anything you can I find In a store or even imagine. We'll see these locally and maybe even send them anywhere in the U.S.
We have very talented people working on these guitars:
-An amazing artist
-Carpenter
-Technician/mechanic/Computer Nerd
-A couple other people
-And then me the one who can actually play guitar (been playing for over 10years)

If we can actually get this going we would like anyone to contact us and we'll work together to make you your dream guitar!

E-mails to contact:

We have worked on a couple of guitars together and we'll gladly share pictures of them if we are messaged.
-We're from New Jersey
>forgottenswagg
>fattz420

>swagg
>420

Are you a failed hip hop group trying to scam people out of their money?
Unfortunately, you're not allowed to advertise your own sites out of the respective forums they're supposed to go in. If you'd like, discuss it with a moderator in the electric guitar forum, and see what he/she has to say about it.

Quote by captaincrunk
Would I want something I want? Duh, retard.

----------------------------------------------------------------

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=26

If you scroll down, look on the right hand side of the page, you'll see a list of three moderators. PM one of them about this. Good luck.
Last edited by severed-metal at Jun 19, 2011,
Quote by ethan_hanus
You do know your not supposed to advertise on UG...right?

From his join date, I'm guessing not.
Quote by Teh Traineez0rz
yeah was weird cause she liked us both but she loved him and for some reason she let me know beforehand.

i just wanted her poon and she wanted me to have her poon.

so i had myself some poon.
Now I'm curious.

Tell me more via PM?
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 75-87
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 3-3
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 52-39
Quote by guitaristren
>forgottenswagg
>fattz420

>swagg
>420

Are you a failed hip hop group trying to scam people out of their money?

Noo lol
but we are profesional dancers(:
The Pit is full of Rod Farvas tonight, apparently.
LICKY, LICKY LOLLIPOP

Quote by soundjam
Which is why you eat funions. All the deliciousness of fried onions without disgusting lukewarm onion snake.
Hmm, yes and no.

I own a custom acoustic guitar, 5000 dollars in value, but it was not custom made to my specifications -- it was a "project" by the luthier and was completed long before I saw it or took interest in the luthier and his guitars.

That being said, I could not imagine a more perfect acoustic guitar or a guitar which I could love more. I don't think that I have the know-how and luthery imagination to really make something as beautiful as he made and as likely to be loved as much by me.

I think that a custom guitar is basically like a child... if it's between a luthier and a buyer, then it should be a product of both of their imaginations and desires. Since I think that I lack the appropriate vision, at least at this time, I am entirely okay with allowing a luthier that I respect and view as a true artist to create something for me.

My God, it's full of stars!
Joizey!

I don't really know much about the technical details of guitars. I just wanted to say Joizey.

But, yes, I would like to have something that I would like to have.
Quote by hriday_hazarika
Joizey!

I don't really know much about the technical details of guitars. I just wanted to say Joizey.

But, yes, I would like to have something that I would like to have.

Dude....... that was just...... epic.........
Quote by LZRocker
Dude....... that was just...... epic.........

While you're sitting there with your lower jaw on the floor, check out this band from Joizey.
Quote by TheGuitarMaker
This August a couple of friends and I are opening a small buisness.
We're going to be making guitars for people. These guitars are not going to be anything you can I find In a store or even imagine. We'll see these locally and maybe even send them anywhere in the U.S.
We have very talented people working on these guitars:
-An amazing artist
-Carpenter
-Technician/mechanic/Computer Nerd
-A couple other people
-And then me the one who can actually play guitar (been playing for over 10years)

If we can actually get this going we would like anyone to contact us and we'll work together to make you your dream guitar!

E-mails to contact:
-Forgottenswagg@hotmail.com
-Forgottenswagg@gmail.com
-Fattz420@live.com

We have worked on a couple of guitars together and we'll gladly share pictures of them if we are messaged.
-We're from New Jersey

(Invalid img)

Where the FUUCK do i send a check to?!?
Last edited by Sir-Shredalot at Jun 20, 2011,