Poll: Which way does the hotdog bread open?
Poll Options
View poll results: Which way does the hotdog bread open?
Upwards.
71 66%
Left.
12 11%
Right.
21 20%
I don't eat it with hotdog bread.
3 3%
Voters: 107.
Which way do you have the hotdog bread open up to when you bite into it? Upwards? Left? Right?
I swallow it whole.
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
The fuck is "hotdog bread?"

I assume you mean the bun. How would you hold it any way but up? Everything would fall off!
Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
I shove it up my anus.
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Quote by jetfuel495
Fun fact: statistically, the average american eats 60 hot dogs per year, or a little over one per week.

I eat at least four a week (minimum), if not four at a time.

Thanks to your fun fact, I can continue my life without worrying that I don't know how many hot dogs the average American consumes in a year.
Quote by PlayMadness
The fuck is "hotdog bread?"

I assume you mean the bun. How would you hold it any way but up? Everything would fall off!

Bread, bun, tomato, tomahto. Anyways, you like... Turn it slightly then do a small head tilt in the other direction.
Quote by jetfuel495
Fun fact: statistically, the average american eats 60 hot dogs per year, or a little over one per week.

I eat at least four a week (minimum), if not four at a time.

really? i geuss im not average lol. i rarely have hot dogs and when i do its either nathans or hebrew national (im not jewish btw. lol)
Quote by ampoverload
really? i geuss im not average lol. i rarely have hot dogs and when i do its either nathans or hebrew national (im not jewish btw. lol)

Jew power!
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Quote by trueamerican
Thanks to your fun fact, I can continue my life without worrying that I don't know how many hot dogs the average American consumes in a year.

I'm glad I could help.
Quote by ampoverload

I pick up the slack for underachievers like you.

And don't even play, Hebrew National and Nathan's are the best hot dogs anyway. Those are all I eat now.
I hold it upside down
HILT!

Where's Waldo?

I always imagine what the hot dog was made of and never get past it.

Corn dogs > hot dogs
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Shouldn't the question be, "Which way do you tilt your head when you eat a hot dog?"
Quote by Grundy0
Never forget what really matters in life, friends and family.
Team Pale Yellow?
------m-------m------
| | (oo) | |
||(~)||

Mom <3
Quote by jetfuel495
And don't even play, Hebrew National and Nathan's are the best hot dogs anyway. Those are all I eat now.

Is there really a difference in hotdogs? I've eaten them all my life and never thought anything of it. Well I mean, there's a clear difference if it's not beef, but you get what I'm saying.

I believe the one I just had an hour ago was Hebrew National, it tasted pretty good.
Quote by jetfuel495

I pick up the slack for underachievers like you.

lol thanks. and for sure. hebrew national is my primary selection, i like to know what my hotdogs are made of for the most part lol
Quote by bradulator
I always imagine what the hot dog was made of and never get past it.

Corn dogs > hot dogs

How can you like corn dogs but not hot dogs? They're the same thing, just one is wrapped in corn bread.
Quote by Sief9
Is there really a difference in hotdogs? I've eaten them all my life and never thought anything of it. Well I mean, there's a clear difference if it's not beef, but you get what I'm saying.

I believe the one I just had an hour ago was Hebrew National, it tasted pretty good.

Oh yes, there is. Most hot dog companies just use the crappy beef (if you're lucky it's beef) to make hot dogs. You know, like cow faces, dicks, etc, they just grind it all up to make hot dogs.

Companies like Nathan's and Hebrew National only use premium cuts of beef. Their hot dogs are a little more expensive but they're worth it.
Quote by crazysam23_Atax
ITT: TS is high. Now, he's eating all the damn hot dogs in his parent's freezer.

That's a real picture of the hot dogs I ate. I was proud of my work of creating an animal style hotdog, cheese, onions, and In-N-Out spread.

So... Yeah I just might be high.
Quote by jetfuel495
How can you like corn dogs but not hot dogs? They're the same thing, just one is wrapped in corn bread.
Oh yes, there is. Most hot dog companies just use the crappy beef (if you're lucky it's beef) to make hot dogs. You know, like cow faces, dicks, etc, they just grind it all up to make hot dogs.

Companies like Nathan's and Hebrew National only use premium cuts of beef. Their hot dogs are a little more expensive but they're worth it.
They're also Kosher, son!
Pftttt, I have the ability to go to the original Nathan's weekly if not daily, but their hot dogs still taste like shit. and pricy...

No hot dog is better than a Boars Head hot dog in my opinion
NYY _______________________________________________ NYG
Quote by jetfuel495

I like hot dogs, corn dogs are just so obviously superior.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
By Hot Dogs, are we talking Penis's cuz I don't do that
Derpy Derp Derp Herp Derp
I don't eat hotdogs i hate them
COOLEST GUITAR EVER!
Peavey: Vypyr 15W
ESP: H-1001
Guitar Rig 5 with Kontrol
Eleven rack
Fender blues Jr III
Gibson Les Paul Studio Pro
Daredevil 77 IC Op-Amp Fuzz
dude american hotdogs are the shit... I understand why people over there are so fat.

I went to an american outpost school in the netherlands once for a basketball tournament. They served imported american hotdogs and hamburgers to us. ( who feeds fast food to the athletes at a sporting event? )

Those hotdogs were the greatest sausages I have ever connsumed

soooow gud.

/cool story
The corners of your mouth feel dry and rather itchy, don't they?

(oh god, I just noticed this one) Your penis is never quite comfortable in its current position.

oh btw:
manual blinking activated
I rarely eat hot dogs, but when i do, i hold the bun facing upwards, i find if it is to the side, everything falls out.
WHOMP

Think of that next time you are not allowed to laugh.
I haven't had a hot dog in years but I always have the bun opening to the left. I only use ketchup on em so I don't have to worry about shit falling off.

Edit^: I hate it when the hot dog is too big or too small for the bun.
Quote by NIN1993
I don't eat hotdogs i hate them

OT: To the side. If they're upside down, the dog falls out. If it's upwards, and my teeth hit the meat first, I find it slips out the end before I can bite it. Sideways solves all that.
Also, Mustard > Ketchup on them.
Had to prepare a nice hot dog after lurking in this thread.

Also, Mustard and Ketchup > Mustard > Ketchup
I never have any toppings and when I do its peanut butter or cheese which are both sticky enough for me to hold it sideways. It opens to the left if I can remember right.
Day man
Fighter of the Night man
Champion of the sun
You’re a master of karate and friendship…for everyone
Quote by RU Experienced?
I hate it when the hot dog is too big or too small for the bun.

thats what she said.

bun must go up. if your bun can go to the side, you must only be putting ketchup on your dog. ketchup on hotdogs is for children.
Remember through sounds
Remember through smells
Remember through colors
Remember through towns
-Modest Mouse, "Novocaine Stain"
Quote by Sief9

That's a real picture of the hot dogs I ate. I was proud of my work of creating an animal style hotdog, cheese, onions, and In-N-Out spread.

So... Yeah I just might be high.

yummy
HILT!

Where's Waldo?