To any of you headbangers out there im in serious need of advice
Basically I had my first ever gig on saturday and completely rocked it to **** and now i still cant move my neck! It was like 5 hours of headbanging (other bands played too ofcourse)

And now this monday evening im going to a gig to see maximum the hormone and i need some help easing my neck pain otherwise I won't be able to enjoy it as much

Thanks to you all
Do the towel + door handle thing.
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
see a chiropractor. do some exercise. take some pain killers.

oh and a permanent solution; don't bang your head. you look like a ****ing retard.
I hear aspirin works...

Or maybe a chiropractor.

Edit:
Quote by jsync
oh and a permanent solution; don't bang your head. you look like a ****ing retard.
Take that back, you hipster!

And learn how to type "fuck".
Last edited by crazysam23_Atax at Jun 20, 2011,
Quote by Momentosis
Do the towel + door handle thing.

worked for hide.
Quote by Mustaine69
maximum the hormone

Who?
I can only listen to so many breakdowns and "spoken word" vocals before I wanna puke.

I find Jennette McCurdy attractive, but Elizabeth Gillies and Debby Ryan much more so.

That's enough, Djent people. We get it.
Quote by gquady09
Who?

Japanese rock, personally one of my favorite bands.

Oh yeah, and you don't actually headbang, TS. It's more moving your head forward with your back, actual headbanging destroys your neck. There's always sleep, tea, weed, pain killers, hot showers/towels, that kind of stuff.
Quote by crazysam23_Atax

Edit:
Take that back, you hipster!

And learn how to type "fuck".

enjoy your neck pain and strokes. ill just sit back and appreciate the musicality of the band.

also fuck
Quote by jsync
worked for hide.

[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
Quote by jsync
enjoy your neck pain and strokes. ill just sit back and appreciate the musicality of the band.

also fuck

If you're actually slamming your head forward, you're doing it wrong. But hey...let's be all new & hipster and shit. Let's just not headbang at all, cuz we can't do it properly...
Why do you noobs fuck around with italics?

OT: TS, subjecting your neck to violent jerks is a great idea. Please continue, as the pain is only temporary.
Quote by hriday_hazarika
Why do you noobs fuck around with italics?

Because it's fucking easier than clicking 'Go Advanced' or typing out the tags yourself.
Youll learn how to deal with it, just as anyone else has. If you can't handle it, you probably don't belong to it.