As the title reads. I bought this amp in around 2006 but soon afterwards upgraded to an Engl Fireball and this has been on the shelve since. It has seen around 20 hours of play at most so is still in great condition. The only minor flaw is a few scuff marks down one side of the tolex. It's still in it's original box with the original manual.

Features:
4 x 12AX7 pre-amp tubes
6 x EL34 power amp tubes
2 Channels with separate EQ (gain, treble, mids, bass) and channel volume.
2 Master Volumes
DSP Effects
Reverb
Footswitch which allows channel changing, master volume changing, on/off effects and an overdrive boost.
Ashdown's Spec Page

This is a great amp and is very versatile, it's got a great clean channel that can easily get a dirty blues sound with the footswitchable overdrive or a quick turn of the gain knob and can get sounds ranging from heavier blues, modern rock, 80s metal to higher gain on the second channel. It's very bassy (as you'd expect from a manufacturer of bass amps!) but this can easily be dialed out with correct EQ'ing.

Pictures:
Front
Footswitch
Scuff Marks

I can take more pictures on request.

I'm looking for around £200. I would prefer pickup and I'm located in Sheffield, South Yorkshire.
I've also got my eye on a Fender MIM Telecaster or Epiphone Wilshire if anybody can help me out with these.

If you need any more information then don't hesitate to get in contact with me.

George