so my friend has an amp and he doesnt know anything about it. just found it in his closet one day and he said he would sell it to me for 100 or sumthing worth about that much. it is a peavey, it says "nano valve class A tube amp it has a power switch a jack and a volume knob, thats all. its somewhere around 16 inches tall and wide. i turned it on and played it. sounds good with my esp ltd m-200fm but i just want to know exaclty what this amp is about. i mean, any reports of this one jusr crapping out for no reason? is it worth a lot more than 100? just give me some thoughts about it and if i should take this deal. i dont have an amp right now. really hoping this is a good deal for me. thanks to all for any info you can give. oh yea, one last thing. he is giving me a peavey "raptor plus" guitar with it. doesnt look to good but its free with the amp.
i googled it Seems to me that it is a UK model selling for about $80-100 hope it helps looks like a good one to me!
Gear:

Guitars
PRS Santana SE
Ibanez MBM2 EMGs
Fender MIM Roadhouse Strat
Ibanez AS93 BLS

Amp
Carvin V3m
Blackheart 4x12 cab

Pedals
Electro-Harmonix Metal Muff
Zakk Wylde Wah
JamMan looper delay

well, at least i got a tad of info now. so thanks for that small bit. when i googled it i got nothing. my luck.
Jeez, no one remembers this amp? It's an awesome, all tube practice amp. Something like .5W. Lots of fun, sounded great when I borrowed one. cranked up tone without the cranked up volume.
Peavey 5150
Mesa Mark IV
Mesa Single Rectifier (Series 1)
Fender Custom Shop Tonemaster
Roland Microcube

-Whitebox OS 1x12
-Port City OS 1x12

Digidesign Eleven RackAxe Fx Ultra
that sounds like a fair amount of money. new they were going for around that, iirc.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?