So I took the plunge and bought an AL3100 off rondomusic last week, and anxiously waited until it arrived today. I'm impressed it made it from the US to supposedly the most isolated state capital in the world in 4 days.

Specs
Body: 2 piece mahogany
Neck: 1 piece mahogany set neck
Top: Flame maple
Fretboard: Ebony
Frets: 22
Finish: Trans blue with a slight burst
Pickups: EMG 81/85

The guitar is well made and feels great in my hands. I looked it all over and could only find a few minor flaws because I looked for them: A couple of small spots of stain on the neck binding and a bit of stray glue from an inlay.

The guitar is visually stunning and I'm impressed <3 rondo and Agile. The mother of pearl inlays are amazing but I couldn't find an angle to bring out the colour properly in a picture.

I haven't had much of a chance to play it but I'm loving it so far. The pickups give a lot of good chunk for playing heavy rhythms and palm mutes sound really strong. Pinch harmonics fly off of it. The most impressive to me is the sustain compared to my bolt on necks, eventually it feeds back but it seems to sustain for days. When I can think of something I sound half decent playing I'll put up some clips.
My Gear:
Suzuki Classical Guitar from 60s
B.C. Rich Warlock
Epiphone Les Paul Junior
Monterey Steel String Acoustic
Maton M255 Steel String Acoustic
Agile AL-3100 w/ EMG 81/85
Bugera 6262-212
Last edited by nitestick at Jun 20, 2011,
Congrats from a fellow Agile owner!
Quote by Zeppelin71
Umm. . .uh. . .your mom touched sjones' dick. YOUR MOM TOUCHED OUR GUITARISTS GENITALS IN A CAMPER AT A BIKER FESTIVAL! truth.
Also the action is pretty good though it could use a bit of a tweak but thats not surprising considering its travelled half the world. I think I'll take it down to one of my musoc stores, get that sorted plus a setup for a higher gauge and lower tuning.
My Gear:
Suzuki Classical Guitar from 60s
B.C. Rich Warlock
Epiphone Les Paul Junior
Monterey Steel String Acoustic
Maton M255 Steel String Acoustic
Agile AL-3100 w/ EMG 81/85
Bugera 6262-212